Page 31 of 421 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    True story. My dad and I went to a Twins game in college after Chuck left the Twins, left the Yankees because he forgot how to throw, and then all the personal shit went down... and there were people throwing shit and him and holding a sign that literally said that: “Chuck Knoblach Sucks at Life.”

I thought it was hilarious. But in hindsight, fans are brutal.
    I was in front row left field at the game where all hell broke loose and tom kelly came out and yelled at us.

it was a was $1 hot dog night and $5 college ticket night

backstory.. chuck married a girl from minnetonka while in Minnesota and she divorced him cuz he was abusive. well in the front row by us were a group of tonka hs kids. that day he was at the school trying to track her down and i guess he threw 1 of the kids up against a locker and they were here for revenge

so the booing was already starting b4 the game when Chuck ran by during batting practice thinking everyone in left field was gonna wave at him. THATS what started it.

my crew was golfing that day so a few of our golf balls ended up on the field and everyone was throwing their hot dog wrappers and half full beers. it was an absolute blast!!! hahaha

F chuck knoblauch
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    But don't bring up personal shit that HE has done....that's not fair!
    im not a NFL famous player in the public. duh

Wentz and AO1 needed out of HELL in Philly. sooo happy for him

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    ... Philly is cancer.
    We have a winner!
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I was in front row left field at the game where all hell broke loose and tom kelly came out and yelled at us.

it was a was $1 hot dog night and $5 college ticket night

backstory.. chuck married a girl from minnetonka while in Minnesota and she divorced him cuz he was abusive. well in the front row by us were a group of tonka hs kids. that day he was at the school trying to track her down and i guess he threw 1 of the kids up against a locker and they were here for revenge

so the booing was already starting b4 the game when Chuck ran by during batting practice thinking everyone in left field was gonna wave at him. THATS what started it.

my crew was golfing that day so a few of our golf balls ended up on the field and everyone was throwing their hot dog wrappers and half full beers. it was an absolute blast!!! hahaha

F chuck knoblauch
    Wait... Chuck married a girl from Minnetonka and he went to the high school to find her? Yikes...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

What sort of Carson Wentz thread have you made for us, you ask?

...one where we can also shit on Chuck Knoblach, it appears.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Wait... Chuck married a girl from Minnetonka and he went to the high school to find her? Yikes...
    she was a teacher there. cmon man.

MERGE THE WENTZ THREADS!! we owe it to the new COLTS fans that are finding Bisonville!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    she was a teacher there. cmon man.

MERGE THE WENTZ THREADS!! we owe it to the new COLTS fans that are finding Bisonville!
    To be fair the fact she was a teacher really doesn't make it any less weird.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    When parents would ask the band teacher in Thief River Falls when he would settle down and get married, he would reply: "As soon as your daughter turns 18." Somehow I don't know if that would be treated the same way today as it was in 1993.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    When parents would ask the band teacher in Thief River Falls when he would settle down and get married, he would reply: "As soon as your daughter turns 18." Somehow I don't know if that would be treated the same way today as it was in 1993.
    It should’ve have flown back then, either, jeez.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WTF did this thread just turn into...