Page 29 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Yeah I thought of that. I know his heart would be in the right spot but I always think 1 is kinda arrogant. Kinda like saying I'm the #1 guy. The best. The most important.

Whatever though. A numbers, a number.
    I guess I’ve never thought of it that way but I understand where you are coming from

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I always thought this too so mostly to be funny I always wore #2 when I played soccer.
    I always thought #2 stood for something different....

He should wear Pederson's old number just to be a dick. #14.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I always thought this too so mostly to be funny I always wore #2 when I played soccer.
    This explains so much *hide*

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Carson keeping it classy in his goodbye to philly on Instagram
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

More than anything, I will miss my teammates. Thank you. I appreciate every one of you and will never forget the relationships and
    memories made over the years. So many lifelong relationships have been formed in that locker room. Thank you for the fellowship, the camaraderie in the locker room, and the daily battles out on the practice field!

To the City of Philadelphia—Thank you. You have been my home for the past five years. It has been everything a kid from Bismarck, North Dakota could have dreamed of. My family grew here, had a lot of fun, ate a lot of great food, got to be a part of an incredible church, and so many more memories off the field. On the field, we brought the Lombardi trophy home to Philly and hopefully brought a lot of joy to the city over the years. Thank you to the amazing Eagles fans across the World that have supported my family, our foundation, and our football team through all of the wins and losses. It was an honor to play in a city whose passion and love for their football team is unrivaled. Thank you for supporting my family and our AO1 foundation—we hope we have made a positive impact in the communities in Philly and look forward to continuing our efforts to impact the area!

Thank you to the Eagles organization for drafting me and making my NFL dream come true. Thank you Mr. Lurie, Howie Roseman & the Eagles front office, Coach Pederson & all of my coaches, our training staff, our equipment staff and all of the support staff at the Nova Care Complex. It has been an amazing journey and I wish you all the best.

As one chapter closes, another one begins. And I’m excited to join the Indianapolis Colts and look forward to the work ahead! God’s plan!

Hebrews 12:1-2 #AO1
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CLfmFnlB...d=5uu1ana07r06

Being a Colts fan, I was following the Wentz rumors for a while in hopes we would somehow land him if a move was to happen. And in looking at the below and trying to remove the personal bias as best I can; one thing that annoyed the eff outta me amidst all the Wentz trade talks, were all the comments from media "experts that he is "selfish and quit on his team/teammates" - in following it closely, I didnt see or hear an actual public comment from Wentz ever about saying "get me out of here!", and even if thats how he felt, he didn't go public and tried to be as professional as one might have been able to be. MEANWHILE, Deshaun Watson has been heralded as "he deserves a better situation that what he has in Houston!", "he has every right to be mad!" etc, AND he has been public with his demands and even going so far as taking Texans info off his social media feeds, etc - yet he isn't being treated like crap for trying to get himself to a better situation. and to further explain how BS it is, look at the below stats of both players in their years 1 through 4, (I know, and agree Carson had a horrible year, but I'm using years 1-4 for a more apples to apple comparison). I only used the 4th season as a benchmark as well as that's when Deshaun now is forcing his way out, not after a 5th year where he had a career worst year.

Wentz Watson
    Games 56 54
    TDs 97 104
    W 32 28
    L 24 25
    % 571 528
    Playoffs 0-1 1-3
    INT 35 36
    YDS 14191 14539
    Sacks 129 174

Games Played
    Yr1` 16 7
    Yr2 13 16
    Yr3 11 15
    Y4 16 16

TDs
    Yr1` 16 19
    Yr2 33 26
    Yr3 21 26
    Y4 27 33

INT
    Yr1` 14 8
    Yr2 7 9
    Yr3 7 12
    Y4 7 7

YRDs
    Yr1` 3782 1699
    Yr2 3296 4165
    Yr3 3074 3852
    Y4 4039 4823
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

who the hell is this WR Pittman?? you give up the #11 to your friggin Quarterback ya loser!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The #11 is fucking stupid anyway. Good riddance, start fresh.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Colts WR Michael Pittman Jr. told TMZ he is not giving up No. 11 and that Wentz is cool with it.

"I am number 11," Pittman Jr. told TMZ. "I don't think there's any deal that is gonna be done.
    "Yeah, so I spoke to [Carson] and he was just seeing how locked in I was to number 11, and I told him I was locked in, and he was like, 'That’s cool, bro, because I’m probably gonna switch anyway.'
    "He asked me very respectfully and I just appreciated him for that. I think he’s a great dude, because lots of guys with his status, they would come in and demand and stuff like that."

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Colts WR Michael Pittman Jr. told TMZ he is not giving up No. 11 and that Wentz is cool with it.

"I am number 11," Pittman Jr. told TMZ. "I don't think there's any deal that is gonna be done.
    "Yeah, so I spoke to [Carson] and he was just seeing how locked in I was to number 11, and I told him I was locked in, and he was like, 'That’s cool, bro, because I’m probably gonna switch anyway.'
    "He asked me very respectfully and I just appreciated him for that. I think he’s a great dude, because lots of guys with his status, they would come in and demand and stuff like that."
    such a tough guy, gotta look cool yooo..

this is the same guy that committed to UCLA, then stabbed them in the back going to their arch rival USC in the summer after he graduated HS.

at least his Dad didn't ram a HUMMER into him as a 2 year old. OH WAIT>.. https://www.dailybreeze.com/2014/10/...e-in-torrance/