Page 411 of 422 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    He was clutch, the last TD pass was about as good as you can get. Still amazes me the Vikings didn't pick him up when Cousins went down. So much better than anything they had behind Cousins.
    From what I heard from a friend who's a team employee, they did check into it and his salary demands were way too high.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Na. The pre-canned response is that he had good game against scrubs.
    Wow, you really really read into things way to hard brotha.
    How did you get that out of what I posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Weve seen your shtick for awhile. Its like youre on a cut and paste loop.

PS please spare us the-----nobody here want to hear the truth blah blah blah---typical response
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    From what I heard from a friend who's a team employee, they did check into it and his salary demands were way too high.
    Did the Rams pay the same demand? Because I seem to recall him signing at veteran minimum or something.

As for the NFL at large there were some bad QB's teams ran with in a pinch. Trevor Simien, Jake Browning (actually turned out to be ok), Tommy de Vito, Everyone on the NY Jets, everyone on the Minnesota Vikings post Cousins. Coaches lost their job riding the QB carousel (Heinecken/Riddler in Atlanta), Zappe/Jones in New England.

Have to think if any of them spent the "way too high" demand for Wentz they might have had a different kind of season.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

The best part is Carson is on his way up while Philly is on the way down. Hurtz got hurt and has been playing so-so the last few weeks.

That 4th and 4 play was crazy where he was laying down and tossed it to the running back.

I’ve asked you about this before and your claim was that you are a realist Bison fan who really hopes for Bison players to do well in the NFL. Turns out you’re either full of shit or a UND troll.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’ve asked you about this before and your claim was that you are a realist Bison fan who really hopes for Bison players to do well in the NFL. Turns out you’re either full of shit or a UND troll.
    My post was a joke about TR being the OC during the game, as Carson ran 17 times.

Some other Carlos Mencia joke stealer poster on here stole my joke verbatim after I posted, and you never said he was a Wentz hater...so I don't follow how my post was hating on him.

Can you enlighten me? Or are you still drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Did the Rams pay the same demand? Because I seem to recall him signing at veteran minimum or something.

As for the NFL at large there were some bad QB's teams ran with in a pinch. Trevor Simien, Jake Browning (actually turned out to be ok), Tommy de Vito, Everyone on the NY Jets, everyone on the Minnesota Vikings post Cousins. Coaches lost their job riding the QB carousel (Heinecken/Riddler in Atlanta), Zappe/Jones in New England.

Have to think if any of them spent the "way too high" demand for Wentz they might have had a different kind of season.
    2 things, 1) he wanted starter scale money 2) the Vikes had 0 cap room.

He signed with the Rams as a straight up backup. He did look good yesterday though.

My post was a joke about TR being the OC during the game, as Carson ran 17 times.

Some other Carlos Mencia joke stealer poster on here stole my joke verbatim after I posted, and you never said he was a Wentz hater...so I don't follow how my post was hating on him.

Can you enlighten me? Or are you still drunk?
    You had an opportunity to say something like… “Carson had a great game. I hope it gives him a good shot at another starting job…” or something like that. Instead, you posted what you did and now we all know what you are.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

Wentz might be a good guy to have if your team is so good you legit think you can win without your starting QB.
    College of Business Alumnus