Page 415 of 422 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Does Wentz stay with the Rams as Stafford's backup or does some team give him a shot at starting?

If he stays a backup returning to the Rams seems to be the best place for him. He is receiving excellent coaching with the Rams.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    Does Wentz stay with the Rams as Stafford's backup or does some team give him a shot at starting?

If he stays a backup returning to the Rams seems to be the best place for him. He is receiving excellent coaching with the Rams.
    This guy thinks they should keep him. https://theramswire.usatoday.com/202...ign-offseason/

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Perhaps the Broncos might be interested... speculation abounds

https://heavy.com/sports/denver-bron...-broncos-2024/
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Perhaps the Broncos might be interested... speculation abounds

https://heavy.com/sports/denver-bron...-broncos-2024/
    I hope not. I’m a die hard broncos fan but…

I love Wentz and I think he has the talent to be a starter but the current state in Denver will have 0 patience for a veteran unless they immediately become Super Bowl contenders. I don’t want to see Wentz thrown under the bus for one bad play.

We need a young guy, we’ve been picking up random veterans for too long now.

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post

I love Wentz and I think he has the talent to be a starter but the current state in Denver will have 0 patience for a veteran unless they immediately become Super Bowl contenders. I don’t want to see Wentz thrown under the bus for one bad play.

Sounds like the Vikings ...

When you spend 200mm on a veteran bust who you’ll now be paying to play for someone else you don’t really get to be impatient with anyone.

Because you can’t afford any other option. Are their fans smart enough to figure it out? Probably not. Does the coaching staff care what they think? Definitely not. They proved that this year when they packed it in on the season while they were still technically alive for a wild card spot.

The odds of Wentz being successful with Payton are higher than a rookie coming in and figuring it out. I think it’s a good fit.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    When you spend 200mm on a veteran bust who you’ll now be paying to play for someone else you don’t really get to be impatient with anyone.

Because you can’t afford any other option. Are their fans smart enough to figure it out? Probably not. Does the coaching staff care what they think? Definitely not. They proved that this year when they packed it in on the season while they were still technically alive for a wild card spot.

The odds of Wentz being successful with Payton are higher than a rookie coming in and figuring it out. I think it’s a good fit.
    You don’t understand that people will give time for a rookie to grow. One bad play from a veteran and people will be calling for them to get cut.

Again I think Wentz could do well, but I don’t think Denver is the right fit currently

You don’t understand that people will give time for a rookie to grow. One bad play from a veteran and people will be calling for them to get cut.

Again I think Wentz could do well, but I don’t think Denver is the right fit currently
    Yeah but cut for who? You’ll have a roster of journeymen because of cap issues. Zack Wilson? lol
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

As a Broncos fan...please...no.

I know it wont happen but Id love to see Wentz start in ATL with Kyle Pitts, London, and Bijan Robinson. Rams OC there now.