Page 195 of 422 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by PickedBess View Post
    Went gives 100 %
    Hammer moved to Minot
    Fishing Poles, Leeches, Blood.
    Flees, Bedbugs,Vampire Bats
    Suck your Blood
    In the Movies Vampires suck human blood till it's all gone.

We all played hide and seek as kids.
    Did you ever find a hiding place where they'd never find you?
    Hotdogs, cheeseburgers.
    All favorites.
    Has anybody seen Bill Clinton lately?
    Is there still land for sale in Leith?
    Canadian truckers and walleyes. northern favorites.

Two words. Epstein. Red Rover.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Cops haven't busted me yet eh

Yogi Berra

Pregame show just said insiders are saying wentz to be cut or traded by March 15.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Pregame show just said insiders are saying wentz to be cut or traded by March 15.
    I sure hope that's made up.

Jonathon Taylor at super bowl.
    I love Carson Wentz, I love him as a player & more importantly I love him as a human being

Wentz ain't going anywhere
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Jonathon Taylor at super bowl.
    I love Carson Wentz, I love him as a player & more importantly I love him as a human being

Wentz ain't going anywhere
    You forget that Jim irsay is an eccentric weirdo bro.

Wentz is a steeler next IMO.

Wentz scrubbed the Colts from his Twitter bio and Instagram bio a while ago. Jim Irsay is a drunken drug addled fool. I hope the Colts see what truly bad QB play is next season. I also hope Wentz either gets a chance to start for a team that lets him play without restrictions or if he doesn't get the opportunity to start that he retires. Wentz is a top 15 QB in the NFL at a minimum if the league can't see that he should just retire and run AO1 and do his hunting show. I would pull all charity work from Indy as well.

Personally if they scapegoat Wentz for the failure of the team I hope the Colts are continually drafting 1st overall because they are the worst team in the league. May the Colts be cursed until the end of time.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

If C-Dubs ends up in Pittsburgh I'll be a happy camper. The offensive line is terrible but they got a solid receiver corps and a very good young running back. Usually their line isn't bad for long.

That said, a bit amusing to see people bitch about Indianapolis now. When he got traded to them didn't most people say that it was a perfect fit?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    If C-Dubs ends up in Pittsburgh I'll be a happy camper. The offensive line is terrible but they got a solid receiver corps and a very good young running back. Usually their line isn't bad for long.

That said, a bit amusing to see people bitch about Indianapolis now. When he got traded to them didn't most people say that it was a perfect fit?
    It was with the exception of irsay.