Page 23 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Yeah, they do need a LT tho, but got a first round pick and still even after Wentz's 25 mil they have plenty of cap space.

I'm most excited to see him with some competent WRs. The colts got a couple youngins, a little yet TBD how good they become. But it's been a long damn time since I seen a WR get open in Philly.
    I hear there’ll be a pretty good LT available around that pick...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

I've always liked the Colts. Can't say I'm a "fan" as I don't follow them specifically or go out of my way to watch but ever since I was young and the Colts were the Browns of the league(at a time when the Browns were actually almost good) I rooted for them as the underdog. Basically they never did anything to make me hate them so I felt bad for them and started liking them.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I hear there’ll be a pretty good LT available around that pick...
    Do it!

If they do Lakes will get a colts tramp stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Do it!

I’ll sign that petition.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Colts gave up 19 sacks last year with the statue of Rivers in the backfield.

Eagles gave up 60+ with Wentz eating 50 of them.

This is as good of a situation as Carson could have hoped for.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yay!
    Anyone got good twitter follows for the Colts? Looking forward to dump the Philadelphia media.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What's EDP gotta say about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POC8KixYVd4

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Colts gave up 19 sacks last year with the statue of Rivers in the backfield.

Eagles gave up 60+ with Wentz eating 50 of them.

This is as good of a situation as Carson could have hoped for.
    Pretty sure Jason Peters was responsible for 74 of those sacks including a couple for the Colts.

Do it!

So what's he going to do with his other trump stamp? over the top or laser removal?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I am no Philly fan, but they were stuck in a really weird QB market this year. Some decent kids coming in and some big time movement of veterans. In some ways the market was saturated. Plus Wentz is an unknown commodity at this point, he has to prove he can figure out his game.
    I think it's quite telling that the two major teams after Wentz had former QB/Offensive coaches that had experience with Wentz. It kinda even helped Philly these guys had got sucked away and were on teams that needed a QB.

If you watch the tape from 2020, let's be honest, it's bad. But for those that know what Wentz is behind the scenes, it's a lot easier to look at that season as a fluke.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!