Page 269 of 422 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    AO1 Softball tonight.

where is Billy Turner & Christian Watson? they should be there... M Will too! (if i missed it, i apologize)
    Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to try to watch some of it on TV although I have some yardwork to do after the weekend wind and thunderstorms. Nothing major, but we always end up with tiny elm tree branches up and down our block when it's really windy.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Trey didn't show? wtf
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Trey didn't show? wtf
    The 6:20 sports on WDAY said there was an unexpected family commitment for Trey.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The 6:20 sports on WDAY said there was an unexpected family commitment for Trey.
    keeping him away from media until training camp

keeping him away from media until training camp
    Yeah, that ruthless Fargo media ...

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Yeah, that ruthless Fargo media ...
    not them, just in general.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

AO1 Softball tonight.

where is Billy Turner & Christian Watson? they should be there... M Will too! (if i missed it, i apologize)
    Maybe they had other commitments. As much as it pains you I'm pretty sure their life doesn't revolve around Bison football.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Maybe they had other commitments. As much as it pains you I'm pretty sure their life doesn't revolve around Bison football.
    Maybe they don't like Carson? Or they don't like playing softball, focusing on preparing for training camp, etc.
    It's OK to not be OK.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Maybe they don't like Carson? Or they don't like playing softball, focusing on preparing for training camp, etc.
    None of these things matter! Lakes wanted them there dammit!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    I can understand Christian not going. He’s focused on the job at hand. Both he and Trey are focused and need to stay injury free.