Page 25 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Yeah, he seems like a really good kid.
    Oddly enough I am starting to feel bad for Jalen Hurts now too.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    McAfee picked the bunnies.

#NeverForget
    He was playing the white meat babyface vs. the heels on that show. He had to pick the rabbits it was his role. You wouldn't understand.

Actually, maybe your complete lack of understanding of professional wrestling is what makes you take Trump so seriously.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Yeah, he seems like a really good kid.
    Oddly enough I am starting to feel bad for Jalen Hurts now too.
    Jalen hurts isn't playing by week 4 next year. Eagles are drafting a QB.

Thankfully the Wentz experiment will probably steer them clear of Lance.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What's EDP gotta say about this?
    I bet EDP goes to Indy with us!
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

I am happy for Carson to get out of Philly. I am not a Vikings fan, but those videos of how the Vikings fans were treated in Philly are sickening. I've gotten some harsh words thrown my way while wearing a Bears jersey at a Vikings-Bears game in Minneapolis, but nothing like what those Philly fans were doing.

PhuckPhilly
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Jalen hurts isn't playing by week 4 next year. Eagles are drafting a QB.

Thankfully the Wentz experiment will probably steer them clear of Lance.
    I think the Eagles are incredibly dumb to have given up on Wentz in favor of Hurts. But you either have 1 quarterback or you have none. Hurts needs to be given next year imo. Drafting another QB would be a mistake and another QB controversy. And they are at best getting the QB3 in the draft.

Go all in on Hurts. If he balls out you got your guy. If not youre drafting high and you blow the whole thing up again. JMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

As a Colts fan......

LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and to all the Wentz haters, come back here at the wrap of next season - and one of us will get reminded who was wrong - I am not guaranteeing a Super Bowl (yet), but Indy just improved, and Wentz will have his best season yet - even better than his MVP caliber year.

Jerseys orders can take place March 17 btw
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

I have given out too much rep today you fuckers.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    I think the Eagles are incredibly dumb to have given up on Wentz in favor of Hurts. But you either have 1 quarterback or you have none. Hurts needs to be given next year imo. Drafting another QB would be a mistake and another QB controversy. And they are at best getting the QB3 in the draft.

Go all in on Hurts. If he balls out you got your guy. If not youre drafting high and you blow the whole thing up again. JMO.
    Roseman always said the key to winning a super bowl is to have a starting QB on a rookie contract. Always kept that in the back of my mind to remember when it was time to pay Carson. I think he tried screwing Carson over a year earlier and it backfired when they made the playoffs last year. Then they drafted Hurts as a guy to start the QB controversy when things went downhill and he’ll be their QB for a couple more years as they rebuild.

There is no way on God’s green earth that the Philly front office was trying to support Carson with their moves the last two years. Greg Ward wouldn’t cut it on half the league’s practice squads.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    As a Colts fan......

LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and to all the Wentz haters, come back here at the wrap of next season - and one of us will get reminded who was wrong - I am not guaranteeing a Super Bowl (yet), but Indy just improved, and Wentz will have his best season yet - even better than his MVP caliber year.

Jerseys orders can take place March 17 btw
    I have to wait until March 17th?? Man let's go already.

How about they bring back Haeg and then draft Radunz