Page 22 of 422 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

remember guys the hell with passing records.....RUN the dam ball more then play action will have great results..................I hope!

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

What's EDP gotta say about this?

Actually it seems to be a fairly decent deal for the Colts. A 3rd rounder with a 2nd that could turn into a 1st rounder next year?
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Colts gave up very little so they should be able to keep some pieces around him. Fuck the Eagles! Trash fucking organization.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Actually it seems to be a fairly decent deal for the Colts. A 3rd rounder with a 2nd that could turn into a 1st rounder next year?
    Yeah, I think the Eagles hurt themselves by trying to sit back and let the bidding war escalate. It was reported earlier that Indy had offered two 2nd rounders and that Chicago's offer was better than that. This seems to be pretty equal to the two 2nd rounders haul and maybe even slightly worse since they have to rely on Wentz winning the starting job and staying healthy in order to get it escalated to a 1st rounder. I would guess Chicago was offering a guaranteed 1st rounder and then some. Wonder if they just told Philly to eff off so they had to settle for what the Colts were offering???

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Franchise career passing records I should've said.

It'll also be nice to see him behind a real NFL o-line again. Haven't seen that since 2017 or so.
    Yeah, they do need a LT tho, but got a first round pick and still even after Wentz's 25 mil they have plenty of cap space.

I'm most excited to see him with some competent WRs. The colts got a couple youngins, a little yet TBD how good they become. But it's been a long damn time since I seen a WR get open in Philly.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I'd almost call it a conditional first as 75% of snaps next year seems like the much more likely outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, I think the Eagles hurt themselves by trying to sit back and let the bidding war escalate. It was reported earlier that Indy had offered 2 rounders and that Chicago's offer was better than that. This seems to be pretty equal to the two 2nd rounders haul and maybe even slightly worse since they have to rely on Wentz winning the starting job and staying healthy in order to get it escalated to a 1st rounder. I would guess Chicago was offering a guaranteed 1st rounder and then some. Wonder if they just told Philly to eff off so they had to settle for what the Colts were offering???
    I am no Philly fan, but they were stuck in a really weird QB market this year. Some decent kids coming in and some big time movement of veterans. In some ways the market was saturated. Plus Wentz is an unknown commodity at this point, he has to prove he can figure out his game.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    I'd almost call it a conditional first as 75% of snaps next year seems like the much more likely outcome.
    I don't disagree, I don't think its a real big hurdle to jump... Unless he gets hurt. In any case they have a 2nd rounder in hand right now.

This is a great deal for Carson and Indy. Now he needs to get to work on his mechanics. I hope he works with a QB guru again this offseason.