Page 419 of 422 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    toxic. Carson should delete trey from his contacts eh.
    dammit trey!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Toxic. Carson should delete Trey from his contacts eh.
    They signed Jimmy over Carson eh. NFL is toxic eh.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    They signed Jimmy over Carson eh. NFL is toxic eh.
    Now we got problems
    And I don't think we can solve 'em
    You made a really deep cut
    And baby, now we got bad blood

Lardsin must go!

I still find it hard to believe that he has two completely different personalities. In his public interactions he is always gracious and respectful.

The one thing I read in regards to Wentz with the Colts was some players were turned off when he would talk about Jesus and Christianity with them. It was the understanding in the story I read that he only talked about Jesus and Christianity when the player he was talking to gave him the opportunity.

Another thing that seems to be a constant is that Carson liked to discuss/argue with the offensive coordinator the plays and game plans during preparation. If I remember correctly he supposedly had some vigorous discussions with Tim Polasek at NDSU. Frank Reich mentioned that he was made uncomfortable at times during the discussions and had to remind himself that he was the coach. If that is still an issue and is the reason he isn't on a team it is a shame he hasn't adjusted how he handles himself in meetings and game planning discussions. Hopefully he took something from watching Stafford the last half of last season but I guess we never will know.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    I still find it hard to believe that he has two completely different personalities. In his public interactions he is always gracious and respectful.

The one thing I read in regards to Wentz with the Colts was some players were turned off when he would talk about Jesus and Christianity with them. It was the understanding in the story I read that he only talked about Jesus and Christianity when the player he was talking to gave him the opportunity.

Another thing that seems to be a constant is that Carson liked to discuss/argue with the offensive coordinator the plays and game plans during preparation. If I remember correctly he supposedly had some vigorous discussions with Tim Polasek at NDSU. Frank Reich mentioned that he was made uncomfortable at times during the discussions and had to remind himself that he was the coach. If that is still an issue and is the reason he isn't on a team it is a shame he hasn't adjusted how he handles himself in meetings and game planning discussions. Hopefully he took something from watching Stafford the last half of last season but I guess we never will know.
    not everyone likes to be preached at...fyi...Im one of them doesnt mean I dont believe just dont want to be bombarded with it daily. So I totally get it, STFU on your Religion and do your job that they are paying you for, if you want to be a priest dont play football and sign multi million dollar contracts in the NFL..
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    not everyone likes to be preached at...fyi...Im one of them doesnt mean I dont believe just dont want to be bombarded with it daily. So I totally get it, STFU on your Religion and do your job that they are paying you for, if you want to be a priest dont play football and sign multi million dollar contracts in the NFL..
    He has never preached to me about religion. Never so I have a hard time believing he would to teammates

I'm a Chiefs fan so I could get on board with him signing with the Chiefs. He will also get great coaching with the Chiefs.

I think he added a lot to the Rams QB room and offense in the time he was there. Their offense was very good after the bye and I think Wentz played a part in that.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    I'm a Chiefs fan so I could get on board with him signing with the Chiefs. He will also get great coaching with the Chiefs.

I think he added a lot to the Rams QB room and offense in the time he was there. Their offense was very good after the bye and I think Wentz played a part in that.
    Hopefully He learned he isn't the POPE, but sadly its too late in his career IMO.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Why all the hate for Carson being a Christian? Everybody thought it was cool this season when CJ Stroud talked about being a Christian every time he was interviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Hopefully He learned he isn't the POPE, but sadly its too late in his career IMO.