Page 418 of 422 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    So is Carson going to wait until the middle of the season again if he signs with a team at all? There has been a lot of terrible QB's that have been traded for or signed and Wentz's name isn't even mentioned. Rams fans wanted him back as the backup but either Carson wanted to wait it out for a better opportunity or they both decided to not run it back.

Not exactly sure what the thought process is for Wentz and his agent...
    my guess is that the stories about Wentz being a complete dick and difficult to work with are true, I tried to give him the Benefit of the doubt but he is like a bag of crack, nobody high profile wants to pick it up unless its an absolute necessity.

hes now getting old enough that he may as well hang it up, afterall he got paid but sadly that may have also been his downfall to a very negative legacy
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    my guess is that the stories about Wentz being a complete dick and difficult to work with are true, I tried to give him the Benefit of the doubt but he is like a bag of crack, nobody high profile wants to pick it up unless its an absolute necessity.

hes now getting old enough that he may as well hang it up, afterall he got paid but sadly that may have also been his downfall to a very negative legacy
    Ive tried to figure this out. I could only come up with two scenarios. One CW is just off every ones radar. Two-- there are teams that are interested but the terms CW want just isnt to any teams liking.

As far as him being a dick the NFL has proven over the years that as long as you can ball they can work through the dickish issues.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Wait until after hunting season and another season of Wentz bros outdoors eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Ive tried to figure this out. I could only come up with two scenarios. One CW is just off every ones radar. Two-- there are teams that are interested but the terms CW want just isnt to any teams liking.

As far as him being a dick the NFL has proven over the years that as long as you can ball they can work through the dickish issues.
    dont know, just think he got a rep of being un coachable/know it all. i mean last year they were literally putting near retired QB's back in the line up and Wentz only made a Backup late. not a popular opinion but I really am starting to think his head got to him, but whatever he got paid, just not the legacy I would want to leave.

dont know, just think he got a rep of being un coachable/know it all. i mean last year they were literally putting near retired QB's back in the line up and Wentz only made a Backup late. not a popular opinion but I really am starting to think his head got to him, but whatever he got paid, just not the legacy I would want to leave.
    Yep this is a tough one to figure.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

In the Rams vs 49ers game to end the season Wentz played with almost completely with Rams backups and Darnold played with 49ers starters for at least half of the game. Wentz outplayed him and won the game. Darnold was talked about all offseason as having his career rebooted by being a backup with the 49ers even though he was basically the same terrible QB he always has been. Vikings signed Darnold and Wentz wasn't even mentioned as an option.

It frustrates me quite a bit. I quit watching the NFL for the most part last season. I had an easy line to cross to figure out which games I considered watchable. If in my opinion the QB's in the game were worse than Wentz I didn't watch. In my opinion that wipes out over half the teams in the league and you know what I didn't miss watching games with terrible QB play.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yep this is a tough one to figure.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    In the Rams vs 49ers game to end the season Wentz played with almost completely with Rams backups and Darnold played with 49ers starters for at least half of the game. Wentz outplayed him and won the game. Darnold was talked about all offseason as having his career rebooted by being a backup with the 49ers even though he was basically the same terrible QB he always has been. Vikings signed Darnold and Wentz wasn't even mentioned as an option.

It frustrates me quite a bit. I quit watching the NFL for the most part last season. I had an easy line to cross to figure out which games I considered watchable. If in my opinion the QB's in the game were worse than Wentz I didn't watch. In my opinion that wipes out over half the teams in the league and you know what I didn't miss watching games with terrible QB play.
    so its the attitude then? thats what PL and I are discussing, I dont disagree at all, and I know Wentz isnt the worst QB in the league but there is obviously a reason he is overlooked and shunned.

Where there is smoke there is usually fire.
    Hard to say that there is nothing to this at this point
    TRUST THE PROCESS

BISONBRI53 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Same story as last year - a bunch of retreads with inferior physical tools to Wentz getting backup/bridge starter contracts. Either he's got an overly inflated view that he should be able to go somewhere to be a starter or there's a stigma around the league about his personality.

Or both...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    [/B]

Or both...
    Toxic. Carson should delete Trey from his contacts eh.

Lardsin must go!