Page 10 of 422 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Whatever it takes. Get him the hell out of Philly.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    So Carson’s desire to get traded is “pathetic” but when Deshaun Watson does it, no one bats an eye?

I don’t even know who Joe Decamara is but he can go fuck himself.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    So Carson’s desire to get traded is “pathetic” but when Deshaun Watson does it, no one bats an eye?

Must be that "White Privilege" that everyone speaks of....
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

But why would there be aggressive trade offers? I have it on good authority from Twitter guys and a few Bisonville QB's* that Wentz is done?

*by a few I mean one.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    But why would there be aggressive trade offers? I have it on good authority from Twitter guys and a few Bisonville QB's* that Wentz is done?

*by a few I mean one.
    Because people who actually know football could see the Eagles offense has been a steaming bag of shit that Wentz has been asked and tried to carry on his shoulders now for 2 seasons. Let's drop straight back in the pocket 40 times a game with a turnstile named Jason Peters at guard and throw to a group of guys off the practice squad at wide out.

Because people who actually know football could see the Eagles offense has been a steaming bag of shit that Wentz has been asked and tried to carry on his shoulders now for 2 seasons. Let's drop straight back in the pocket 40 times a game with a turnstile named Jason Peters at guard and throw to a group of guys off the practice squad at wide out.
    Yeah but Nick Foles has a statue and Hurts is fast.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Must be that "White Privilege" that everyone speaks of....
    I don’t think that has anything to do with it, but I guess I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Yeah but Nick Foles has a statue and Hurts is fast.
    Good for them. Let Philly trade Foles for Wentz and try to win with that tandem in the QB room and get Wentz the fuq out of Philly. On this Lakes and I agree.

Good for them. Let Philly trade Foles for Wentz and try to win with that tandem in the QB room and get Wentz the fuq out of Philly. On this Lakes and I agree.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post

Philly radio guy who hasn’t been a fan of Carson since day 1