Page 412 of 422 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    My post was a joke about TR being the OC during the game, as Carson ran 17 times.

Some other Carlos Mencia joke stealer poster on here stole my joke verbatim after I posted, and you never said he was a Wentz hater...so I don't follow how my post was hating on him.

Can you enlighten me? Or are you still drunk?
    Bullshit...
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Love it! Good for Carson.
    Don't believe everything you think.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Too many designed runs. Great to see Wentz on the field again.

No starters on the 49ers side during 2nd half. Good to see Carson getting the win , nonetheless.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Too many designed runs. Great to see Wentz on the field again.
    That's how you beat the 49ers eh. Lamar Jackson is going to drink their kool-aid.

Lardsin must go!

Good to see Carson gain some much needed confidence and put himself in the starting QB discussion for a few teams next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Good to see Carson gain some much needed confidence and put himself in the starting QB discussion for a few teams next season.
    I still think that ship has sailed, however, he helped assure he has a backup slot if he wants one. (frame of reference, sound like he had at least one opportunity to be a backup prior to the year)

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I still think that ship has sailed, however, he helped assure he has a backup slot if he wants one. (frame of reference, sound like he had at least one opportunity to be a backup prior to the year)
    I know he did not play against starters for the whole game, but I saw shades of 2017 Wentz in the sense that he was fearless without being reckless. I thought it was one of his better games since 2017 to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I know he did not play against starters for the whole game, but I saw shades of 2017 Wentz in the sense that he was fearless without being reckless. I thought it was one of his better games since 2017 to be honest.
    The entire first half was against the 49ers starting D. I agree with the 2017 Wentz comments. He seemed more fluid and confident. So many times the last 2-3 years he just looked rigid and timid back there.

I think the time away was good for him. I also feel like he looked in better shape

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    The entire first half was against the 49ers starting D. I agree with the 2017 Wentz comments. He seemed more fluid and confident. So many times the last 2-3 years he just looked rigid and timid back there.

I think the time away was good for him. I also feel like he looked in better shape
    Honestly, the time off probably allowed him to heal. He looked healthy and loose. I agree he has been rigid for the last three years.