Page 273 of 422 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Wedding band, and a clear example of the stupidity you encounter in DC.
    After 27 years of living in the DC Metro... I can confirm! First year I actually have a rooting interest in Washington's football team -- looking forward to CW proving the haters and doubters wrong!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Do you guys know what he was going to do with that wedding band? My guess is it was going to be to big and fall off anyway. Carson saved him some embarrassment. Carson has big hands eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Pretty sure he was talking about the wedding ring he said it again after Carson said no the first time. Then after no he was like you could just get another one... [emoji23]

Yeah and his gal might dump him too as well! So he'd get another one alright! /purple

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    44% of all marriages end in divorce. The other 56% end in death.......
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    44% of all marriages end in divorce. The other 56% end in death.......
    Marriage is the leading cause of divorce.

I saw an article the other day on USA Today's site - think it originated from a Delaware paper - saying that Wentz had a bad day in practice on Monday (threw back to back picks) and that proves why the Eagles were right to move on from him and why Jalen Hurts was the right choice for the future. Today in the Philadelphia paper there is an article about Hurts having a bad practice yesterday and how that "highlights the risk of the Eagles' regression in 2022". Conclusion - local NFL media is highly reactionary, click-batey and full of shit most of the time.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I saw an article the other day on USA Today's site - think it originated from a Delaware paper - saying that Wentz had a bad day in practice on Monday (threw back to back picks) and that proves why the Eagles were right to move on from him and why Jalen Hurts was the right choice for the future. Today in the Philadelphia paper there is an article about Hurts having a bad practice yesterday and how that "highlights the risk of the Eagles' regression in 2022". Conclusion - local NFL media is highly reactionary, click-batey and full of shit most of the time.
    I seen they actually reported on Carson at an eagles site. That's how you know Jalen sucks when they have to report on Carson.

I'm kind of like skip. I cringe at some of the cliche shit that comes out of Carson's mouth at press conferences.

Lardsin must go!