Page 390 of 422 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

CarsonWentzF9tH4miWsAAcdlW.jpg

Wentz looks good in Purple!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

The Vikings like old QBs on the tail end of their career like Moon, McNabb, and Favre.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    CarsonWentzF9tH4miWsAAcdlW.jpg

Wentz looks good in Purple!
    14? wtf

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You guys are so immature.

It's Steven Threet, I got the text.
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    14? wtf
    EC8EHC will tell us it’s a dog whistle.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    EC8EHC will tell us it’s a dog whistle.
    shhhhhhh hh
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I think it's time to accept that his football career is over.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

I think Wentz wants something more long term. I don't think he wants to move teams every year and learn a new City and a new offense. For one thing you don't get to grow in the offense if you are only there one year. Wentz would have had a great year if he was able to have a 2nd year in Indy.

Remember his wife is also pregnant so I'm sure he isn't in a big hurry to go somewhere as a backup that has no chance of playing.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    I think Wentz wants something more long term. I don't think he wants to move teams every year and learn a new City and a new offense. For one thing you don't get to grow in the offense if you are only there one year. Wentz would have had a great year if he was able to have a 2nd year in Indy.

Remember his wife is also pregnant so I'm sure he isn't in a big hurry to go somewhere as a backup that has no chance of playing.
    I think Wentz wants something “any” term.

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post

If he sits this year, I don’t think he makes it back into the league…