Page 291 of 422 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 4218

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Covid was a big part of it
    As an employer I could see part of it, but holy crap for taking it way too far. I'd question his reasoning but blaming him for their offensive problems because of it is a bit cray cray.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Ever since Melissa left him, Carson is on a downward spiral. He is not the same. He is standing on the field and second guessing every decision he is making and thinking about the meaning of life. No point in blaming COVID or Black death or anybody else.
    LOL. she was with half of Concordia while he was gone.

my gawd, your post should be deleted AND my post for having to defend Carson you twat.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

my gawd, your post should be deleted AND my post for having to defend Carson you twat.
    At least you are both blaming the woman.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

She was a long distance runner, what do you expect.

These posts should be deleted. I dont know the girl. I dont know Carson. But I suspect it ain't relevant to anything in his career and frankly is fucking weird.
    College of Business Alumnus

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

feel free to ban lakes at any point, oh wise and benevent moderators.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    feel free to ban lakes at any point, oh wise and benevent moderators.
    MBGA-- Make Bisonville Good Again!!

lol wut? I didn't put out a personal name. I was defending the truth

you guys are hilarious

Titans, Bears, Packers, Colts.

Wentz should go 4-0 vs these pads coming up

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I always thought you were a dumbass but now you've shown that you are a piece of shit person as well. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    I always thought you were a dumbass but now you've shown that you are a piece of shit person as well. Good job.
    wtf you talking about, im defending truth, not voxxing personal names like 123gobison! 123GOBISON posted the original post http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...22#post1586522