Page 6 of 421 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Honest question. You think Lance is a better NFL QB than Wentz? I could see reasonable arguments for both sides.
    No. I think Wentz is an elite talent who has been wasted in a shithole organization.

Wentz's biggest issue is his contract. That's going to scare away Indy and a lot of other teams. Rolling the dice on a raw talent on a rookie deal makes a lot of fiscal sense.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    No. I think Wentz is an elite talent who has been wasted in a shithole organization.

Wentz's biggest issue is his contract. That's going to scare away Indy and a lot of other teams. Rolling the dice on a raw talent on a rookie deal makes a lot of fiscal sense.
    That's some solid dollars and cents justification.

Lance has big boom or bust potential. Give Wentz a team that isn't a dumpster fire and he has proven MVP potential.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Honest question. You think Lance is a better NFL QB than Wentz? I could see reasonable arguments for both sides.
    No. Not based on what I have seen at NDSU.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lance's issue is that he didn't get a chance to compete this fall. He really needed that extra season. I understand why he did what he did, but those reps are crucial so that makes it even harder to evaluate against Wentz's time at NDSU. Lance has the ability to be as good or better than Wentz but he needs some luck with the organization and timing of when he plays.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    No. Not based on what I have seen at NDSU.
    Hard to compare Wentz as a Jr and Sr with Lance as a rFr though.

I’ll take Trey in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Hard to compare Wentz as a Jr and Sr with Lance as a rFr though.

I’ll take Trey in the NFL.
    I think Lance is going to be who Bison fans thought Josh Allen was going to be when he came in the NFL. I don't want my team drafting Trey.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    I think Lance is going to be who Bison fans thought Josh Allen was going to be when he came in the NFL. I don't want my team drafting Trey.
    I may be misunderstanding you but I think you might be overgeneralizing Bison fans’ thoughts on Josh Allen.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    I think Trey is going to be Josh Allen 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post

THIS IS CORRECT Sorry Lance, you aren't a true passer, but a great runner, Lamar J type
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    THIS IS CORRECT Sorry Lance, you aren't a true passer, but a great runner, Lamar J type
    As of today Trey Lance is not yet old enough to belly up to a bar and order a righteous whiskey.

Neither you nor me nor any other quasi expert is at this time able to accurately espouse his floor or ceiling.

Sit down and STFU chapo-lakes.
    Don't believe everything you think.