Page 283 of 421 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4204

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    With CW playing well and the Colts not being able to beat the 2 worst teams, Irsay has shown he is a massive buffoon. Again.
    To be fair, didn't the Colts start 0-4 or 0-5 last year? If they could have just one 1 of those games...or if the NFL season was just 16 games...they would have been in the playoffs and he would still likely be there. I did hear that with the first two games with Washington, Wentz became the first QB in history to throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs is each of his first two games with a new team. It's a cool stat.

I think my favorite stat of his, though, is that he was the first QB to throw for 4,000 yards in a season without having any wide receiver with over 500 receiving yards.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    To be fair, didn't the Colts start 0-4 or 0-5 last year? If they could have just one 1 of those games...or if the NFL season was just 16 games...they would have been in the playoffs and he would still likely be there. I did hear that with the first two games with Washington, Wentz became the first QB in history to throw for 300 yards and 3 TDs is each of his first two games with a new team. It's a cool stat.

I think my favorite stat of his, though, is that he was the first QB to throw for 4,000 yards in a season without having any wide receiver with over 500 receiving yards.
    1-3 I believe...but far too lazy to look it up. Plus randomly guessing is perfectly fine on this site.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    1-3 I believe...but far too lazy to look it up. Plus randomly guessing is perfectly fine on this site.
    You're right. 1-4 to start off.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

saw 2-3 articles about wentz/kelce and how they all still love Wentz.

here's wentz/fletcher Cox today

https://twitter.com/PatGallenCBS3/st...QStLkMX2pGMBpw

and Wentz/Sanders. https://twitter.com/PatGallenCBS3/st...xz-0r55jV8GG0A
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 09-25-2022 at 04:19 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

3 sacks, 3 freaking sacks in 5 minutes , Washington OLine is going to get Carson killed.

Wentz just almost gave himself a concussion taking on a LB. dumb.

here's a video of Wentz in the pocket

https://twitter.com/TheRobWalton/sta...pksUtCg3xQVpqQ

Eagles are out for blood on this one bros.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

horrible half

Absolutely worst OL line, Carson sacked 4 times in 1st quarter.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7WtBWhOm0s