Page 281 of 421 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 4204

Thread: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Sorry I am big Wentz fan but his first pick was a bad one. He hesitated to a late out route which spells doomsday. Plus, he had a route with a WR against an LB right below that on the route tree wide open. It was a bad decision. He continues to make great plays and I would want him as my starting QB, but he does need to continue to get better with these poor throws. I was an Elway fan and his stats are terrible compared to Wentz and he drove me nuts so I am very used to having 4th quarter comebacks as the result of some previous terrible throws or decisions.
    RGIII agrees with you: https://apple.news/A-Wy6gPRPTcOHwSWHrWa-Cg

Default Re: What sort of thread have you made for us? A Wentz thread, if you can keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Sorry I am big Wentz fan but his first pick was a bad one. He hesitated to a late out route which spells doomsday. Plus, he had a route with a WR against an LB right below that on the route tree wide open. It was a bad decision. He continues to make great plays and I would want him as my starting QB, but he does need to continue to get better with these poor throws. I was an Elway fan and his stats are terrible compared to Wentz and he drove me nuts so I am very used to having 4th quarter comebacks as the result of some previous terrible throws or decisions.
    Well I watched the Bengals game where Burrow was getting picked throwing into double and triple coverage the whole first half, so maybe I'm a little more skewed on what constitutes a "bad interception" lol

It was a window that was open but closed because he threw it late and with not enough steam. I'd rather see him doing that than the times where he's throwing wildly to people over the middle with defenders all around. If he makes that throw a quarter of a second earlier it's a big, big gainer. That's much different than throwing it to a guy who wasn't open all route.

I take talking heads like RG3 about as seriously as I do people on BV.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Well I watched the Bengals game where Burrow was getting picked throwing into double and triple coverage the whole first half, so maybe I'm a little more skewed on what constitutes a "bad interception" lol

It was a window that was open but closed because he threw it late and with not enough steam. I'd rather see him doing that than the times where he's throwing wildly to people over the middle with defenders all around. If he makes that throw a quarter of a second earlier it's a big, big gainer. That's much different than throwing it to a guy who wasn't open all route.

I take talking heads like RG3 about as seriously as I do people on BV.
    I don't like talking heads either. I prefer my own assessment , but it was a bad interception and there are a lot of bad interceptions each week in the NFL. Hardest position in sports.

Wentz has only averaged like 10 interceptions a year so he does do fairly well in that category. His interceptions sometimes just look worse than others so dumb reporters practically count them double cause they get to talk about them for a week.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He was slinging it with confidence and throwing darts all game. With the 2 4th Qtr TDs and a Win, one would need to be a real A Hole to take anything but positives from his overall performance. Very positive step in week 1 IMO.

Doesn't appear that the sharks are buying a lot of Commie stock with that week 1 performance against Jacksonville considering they're about to make Detroit the betting favorite for the first time in 24 games in their game vs Washington this Sunday

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not a good start to the game. No first downs in the first quarter, a safety, and a couple of sacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Down 12-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

The only thing the Commanders are commanding is an implosion.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Shaping up to be a rough weekend for Bison fans.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Hutchinson is a menace.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes