Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Omaha 1/8 and 1/9

Default Re: NDSU vs Omaha 1/8 and 1/9

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan Forever View Post
    Jaxon Knotek always seems to play with a fire in him. He is a good outside shooter, can play defense and has had some monster slams. He was the energizer in alot of games for the bison. I really liked watching him play. Its really frustrating seeing him on the bench. He should have all of Skunbergs minutes. Skunberg will be a good player in the future, but he is not ready to have the minutes he is getting now. He is playing like a freshman.
    Mr knotek,
    Not sure I remember all these games he provided this spark with aggressive play
    TRUST THE PROCESS

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Mr knotek,
    Not sure I remember all these games he provided this spark with aggressive play
    https://twitter.com/NDSUmbb/status/1...463610881?s=20

I agree he needs to be on the floor, I have no idea what's going on but he's the best shooter on the team, can get to the rim and while he might not be as quick as Skunberg defensively he does a good enough job that he's not a liability. I'm find with Skunberg getting 5-10 minutes a game but when he's playing 15-20 minutes and Knotek at 0 it makes zero sense to me. Take those 20 minutes and split them between the two would even be fine but I think Knotek is the better player at this point in his career and gives us a better chance of winning.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I feel like the same thing could of been said last year with Quayle's minutes.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    I feel like the same thing could of been said last year with Quayle's minutes.
    Quayle was not a better than anybody playing in front of him, in fact he probably got more minutes than he should have just because of his defense so this is a different situation. Knotek has played and shown he's a quality player and is being benched for some other reason.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Quayle was not a better than anybody playing in front of him, in fact he probably got more minutes than he should have just because of his defense so this is a different situation. Knotek has played and shown he's a quality player and is being benched for some other reason.
    That is what I am saying. Knotek should of played over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan Forever View Post
    Jaxon Knotek always seems to play with a fire in him. He is a good outside shooter, can play defense and has had some monster slams. He was the energizer in alot of games for the bison. I really liked watching him play. Its really frustrating seeing him on the bench. He should have all of Skunbergs minutes. Skunberg will be a good player in the future, but he is not ready to have the minutes he is getting now. He is playing like a freshman.
    absolutely
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anybody have a video of the Nelson dunk by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Maybe Dave should get a dog. Seems like instead he picks one player to kick every season. He has been doing it every year since Paul Miller.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Maybe Dave should get a dog. Seems like instead he picks one player to kick every season. He has been doing it every year since Paul Miller.
    Funny you mention that. He talked about getting a dog on the coaches show last night. His kids really want one but wife isn’t having it.

One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    Funny you mention that. He talked about getting a dog on the coaches show last night. His kids really want one but wife isn’t having it.

As far as needing a dog to kick around, DR should do what I do...…...kick the neighbor's dog.