Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Omaha 1/8 and 1/9

Default Re: NDSU vs Omaha 1/8 and 1/9

cruise to a win. 1 more weekend of easy games then things will get tougher
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

This team looks like they're having fun playing and having fun playing together. It sounds like pretty much the entire team may be back next year as well.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Besides strength, this is the top area I'd focus for Grant is his outside shot. I think he's 2-13 on the year. If he can get to 35%.... mother of god.
    I thought he was better than that. Looks so smooth in everything he does.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I thought he was better than that. Looks so smooth in everything he does.
    Not sure about the stats, but I think he is a better shooter than that. He looks too confident and keeps shooting them like he expects them to fall and sooner or later, they will. He's going to be a hell of an all around player.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Rocky and Grant are nice dunkers, but let’s not compare them to TrayVonn. He was poetry, he was helium, he put you on the edge of your seat every time down the court.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Rocky and Grant are nice dunkers, but let’s not compare them to TrayVonn. He was poetry, he was helium, he put you on the edge of your seat every time down the court.
    Yes, that’s why they’re the best dunkers since Trayvon, not the best dunkers ever.

Really liking the way this team is playing. Our focus on getting inside and taking the first good shot has prevented those long scoring droughts we've had in past years. Getting to the line and crashing the boards for 2nd chance points is refreshing to see. The number of possessions we're milking the clock 25 feet from the basket and then chucking a 3 as the shot clock expires have gone way down.

Didn't want to beat a dead horse but I'm going to anyway. There's clearly something going on with the coaching staff and Knotek. Richman got Haman, a true freshman walk-on, into the game last night before Knotek and Witz. Witz I can understand. Wilson has earned extra minutes and passed Witz in the rotation. Knotek is a head-scratcher and it it looked like coach is trying to deliver a message. Wish someone in the media would ask the question. Does Dave still do the call in radio show?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Looks to me like he's clearly telling Knotek there isn't a role for him on GameDay. Knotek is a good player and he should go someplace next year where he'll be utilized.

Speaking of roles, I'm not sure at this point there's a role for DC3 in the starting lineup. It's unorthodox but it'd working with Griesel at the point. He needs to stay there.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Looks to me like he's clearly telling Knotek there isn't a role for him on GameDay. Knotek is a good player and he should go someplace next year where he'll be utilized.

Speaking of roles, I'm not sure at this point there's a role for DC3 in the starting lineup. It's unorthodox but it'd working with Griesel at the point. He needs to stay there.
    It wouldn't be a new year off Bison basketball without ol' Davey chasing away another player

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Jaxon Knotek always seems to play with a fire in him. He is a good outside shooter, can play defense and has had some monster slams. He was the energizer in alot of games for the bison. I really liked watching him play. Its really frustrating seeing him on the bench. He should have all of Skunbergs minutes. Skunberg will be a good player in the future, but he is not ready to have the minutes he is getting now. He is playing like a freshman.