Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: National Championship

Default Re: National Championship

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    90% of the players already got Covid, most of them last summer so they wouldn't catch it durin the fall.
    Does not necessarily mean they cannot be reinfected.

Who’s all making the trek down anyway to keep tradition alive: travel stops, eateries, bar tabs, etc

Personal tradition is to take a Bison themed poster or ad from one the many Bison establishments upon arrival, and put in on my hotel room door for other teams fans to see each time they walk down the hallway in whatever hotel I’m staying at.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Who’s all making the trek down anyway to keep tradition alive: travel stops, eateries, bar tabs, etc

Personal tradition is to take a Bison themed poster or ad from one the many Bison establishments upon arrival, and put in on my hotel room door for other teams fans to see each time they walk down the hallway in whatever hotel I’m staying at.
    If the Bison are in the championship, we hope to be there. We are planning to visit the Rio Grande Valley sometime this year since we had to miss my father-in-law's 80th birthday last fall.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post

I am. Gotta keep the streak alive (8 times and counting). If I decide to drive this time, at least the weather on the drive home will be a non factor.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I am. Gotta keep the streak alive (8 times and counting). If I decide to drive this time, at least the weather on the drive home will be a non factor.
    Our last trip to Texas was around Memorial Day a few years ago and we had to pull off the highway three times during torrential downpours in Texas. We were on state highways where we could just pull into a parking lot and wait for the thunderstorms to blow through which only took about 10 minutes each time.
    It's OK to not be OK.

I think SDSU could be really good this year. J'Bore Gibbs could be pretty good based off the 1-2 drives he had agains us in Brookings last year. and their defense was legit. losing rozeboom will hurt but they could be legit
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    I think SDSU could be really good this year. J'Bore Gibbs could be pretty good based off the 1-2 drives he had agains us in Brookings last year. and their defense was legit. losing rozeboom will hurt but they could be legit
    Cade Johnson gone too. Hard to replace.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Cade Johnson gone too. Hard to replace.
    Oh yeah forgot about that! They still have pierre strong whos a total beast
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Our last trip to Texas was around Memorial Day a few years ago and we had to pull off the highway three times during torrential downpours in Texas. We were on state highways where we could just pull into a parking lot and wait for the thunderstorms to blow through which only took about 10 minutes each time.
    I was thinking more on the lines of snow storms thru Kansas, Nebraska, and South Dakota. Rain...…... I can handle.