Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to YSU, Feb 21, 2021

Default Re: Countdown to YSU, Feb 21, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    It's 2021... time for the Bison to unleash their rage on these teams that wussed out this fall -- give the rest of the FCS the "Tommy Treatment" (the way St. Thomas treated the rest of the MIAC), and run up the scores on all these teams! Let's get kicked out of the FCS!!!!!!!

I heard Jeff Culhane on 1660 say something pretty spot on from last Thursday's (I think) show: We should never allow the "have nots" decide the direction of the FCS... if they choose to not play fine, but don't stop the teams that want to play! (No more 50% of the conferences BS!)

Time to make them PAY!!!!!
    NDSU should have just finished playing

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    NDSU should have just finished playing
    I think it wouldn't actually been this coming Saturday

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    What is going to happen in two weeks that is going to change? There is still going to be a lot of cases and there still won’t be widely available vaccines for the general public.

Fortunately or unfortunately I think the decision to play has already been made by most ADs at this point. Those who want to play will play as we’ve seen hundreds of sport leagues around the world be able to pull off seasons. What I’m trying to say is that there are very likely ADs out there that have already made the decision that they can’t afford the spring season due to increased costs and decreased revenue. They originally would’ve agreed to a spring season to defer the fan/player/donor heartburn, but I think the turn of the new year and start of the spring semester is one of their last chances to shut it down before practices get going full bore.
    They are pumping up the post Christmas and New Years surge. So we will see it that happens. Time for all this crap to be over with.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    It's 2021... time for the Bison to unleash their rage on these teams that wussed out this fall -- give the rest of the FCS the "Tommy Treatment" (the way St. Thomas treated the rest of the MIAC), and run up the scores on all these teams! Let's get kicked out of the FCS!!!!!!!

I heard Jeff Culhane on 1660 say something pretty spot on from last Thursday's (I think) show: We should never allow the "have nots" decide the direction of the FCS... if they choose to not play fine, but don't stop the teams that want to play! (No more 50% of the conferences BS

Time to make them PAY!!!!!
    Totally agree !!! Let's get booted from FCS football. It's like dancing with your sister at the Junior Prom or getting kicked out of a skuzzy beer joint or bar. Big deal! I mean who hasn't had that happen to him...……………..actually, from my experience, it's kinda fun...…...

Hopefully people can be careful and try to get the virus numbers down, so we can actually go to the game. Need to get down to the green level for a full Fargodome or yellow for a half full dome

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Unhappy Re: Countdown to YSU, Feb 21, 2021

Game might happen, but we’ll probably be watching on ND NBC Bison network.

NDSU just announced today that they can have 50% capacity at venues meaning 2,800 for basketball and wrestling. I would assume that applies for football and could have 9,500 at the dome. Hopefully the covid numbers continue to improve and maybe even more allowed by next months game.

https://gobison.com/news/2021/1/5/ge...Sc7X8r61iNftlw
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    NDSU just announced today that they can have 50% capacity at venues meaning 2,800 for basketball and wrestling. I would assume that applies for football and could have 9,500 at the dome. Hopefully the covid numbers continue to improve and maybe even more allowed by next months game.

https://gobison.com/news/2021/1/5/ge...Sc7X8r61iNftlw
    Max is 50% of venue capacity with a cap of 5,000 under the Yellow level and 75% of venue capacity with a cap of 7,500 if/when risk level moves to green.
    So Fargodome would be at the cap amount of 5,000 under the current guidelines. Unless the risk level somehow gets to Blue/New Normal, there won't be more than 7,500 in the Fargodome for football this year.

ND Smart Restart Large Gathering Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Max is 50% of venue capacity with a cap of 5,000 under the Yellow level and 75% of venue capacity with a cap of 7,500 if/when risk level moves to green.
    So Fargodome would be at the cap amount of 5,000 under the current guidelines. Unless the risk level somehow gets to Blue/New Normal, there won't be more than 7,500 in the Fargodome for football this year.

ND Smart Restart Large Gathering Guidelines
    It would be like the Alerus during a sellout!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    It would be like the Alerus during a sellout!
    If I could rep this more I would.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery