Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown to YSU, Feb 21, 2021

Default Countdown to YSU, Feb 21, 2021

Exactly 7 weeks from today, NDSU hosts YSU in the Fargodome for a Sunday game.

Hopefully the game happens. I can’t wait!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default Re: Countdown to YSU, Feb 21, 2021

Zeb throws no less than 8 td’s in this game.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Zeb throws no less than 8 td’s in this game.
    How many yards rushing do we get on top of that?

Wow... i dont want to put the cart in front of the horse here, but I think this game might actually happen lol.... I feel like we would hear more chatter right now if more schools were planning on cancelling their seasons.

Bison by 12,0000pts
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

It's 2021... time for the Bison to unleash their rage on these teams that wussed out this fall -- give the rest of the FCS the "Tommy Treatment" (the way St. Thomas treated the rest of the MIAC), and run up the scores on all these teams! Let's get kicked out of the FCS!!!!!!!

I heard Jeff Culhane on 1660 say something pretty spot on from last Thursday's (I think) show: We should never allow the "have nots" decide the direction of the FCS... if they choose to not play fine, but don't stop the teams that want to play! (No more 50% of the conferences BS!)

Time to make them PAY!!!!!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    It's 2021... time for the Bison to unleash their rage on these teams that wussed out this fall -- give the rest of the FCS the "Tommy Treatment" (the way St. Thomas treated the rest of the MIAC), and run up the scores on all these teams! Let's get kicked out of the FCS!!!!!!!

I heard Jeff Culhane on 1660 say something pretty spot on from last Thursday's (I think) show: We should never allow the "have nots" decide the direction of the FCS... if they choose to not play fine, but don't stop the teams that want to play! (No more 50% of the conferences BS!)

Time to make them PAY!!!!!
    Absolutely this! It’s time to make THE statement that NDSU does not belong in the FCS. Don’t hold back. Foot on throat.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I agree, if these games aren’t going to happen I think we would be hearing more rumblings. That being said, would bet money that many ADs were saying “let’s wait to the new year and see”. I think if this spring season caves we would have to start hearing about it this week.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I agree, if these games aren’t going to happen I think we would be hearing more rumblings. That being said, would bet money that many ADs were saying “let’s wait to the new year and see”. I think if this spring season caves we would have to start hearing about it this week.
    No more 50% Rule! If they don't want to play, it's time for them to transition to D2... seriously, most of them belong there anyway

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I doubt any AD is going to cancel games or even talk about scrapping the season this far in advance since things could be be better or or worse in a few weeks.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I doubt any AD is going to cancel games or even talk about scrapping the season this far in advance since things could be be better or or worse in a few weeks.
    What is going to happen in two weeks that is going to change? There is still going to be a lot of cases and there still won’t be widely available vaccines for the general public.

Fortunately or unfortunately I think the decision to play has already been made by most ADs at this point. Those who want to play will play as we’ve seen hundreds of sport leagues around the world be able to pull off seasons. What I’m trying to say is that there are very likely ADs out there that have already made the decision that they can’t afford the spring season due to increased costs and decreased revenue. They originally would’ve agreed to a spring season to defer the fan/player/donor heartburn, but I think the turn of the new year and start of the spring semester is one of their last chances to shut it down before practices get going full bore.