Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Western Illinois 1-2 and 1-3

Default Re: NDSU vs Western Illinois 1-2 and 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by norm4life View Post
    Right alley, left corner wing, you can't make 'em all, it was the luck of the draw on that one. left to right. I'm exhausted already.
    Since when is the basket a "cup" ? I know he's trying to be original, but that is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Since when is the basket a "cup" ? I know he's trying to be original, but that is stupid.
    https://twitter.com/TravisZerface/st...58588489764870
    "Down the cup and slamming it down"

Nice dunk, however.

I hope that Nelson takes advantage of the free year and plays for 5 years.

533 In a row

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Great win and sweep.

Am I the only one baffled by Knotek’s lack of minutes? He’s not part of any rotation, or wasn’t this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Great win and sweep.

Am I the only one baffled by Knotek’s lack of minutes? He’s not part of any rotation, or wasn’t this weekend.
    Hes struggled defensively, that is my only guess. I think he still can earn minutes but as of right now others have passed him it seems.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Great win and sweep.

It seems to me that Knotek has more to offer on both ends than Skunberg, but Skunberg has a pass because he’s a Fr. Knotek will be needed down the stretch for sure.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    It seems to me that Knotek has more to offer on both ends than Skunberg, but Skunberg has a pass because he’s a Fr. Knotek will be needed down the stretch for sure.
    I agree, Knotek played a great game and played 23 minutes against TCU and now comes to Western and doesn't get to play. Completely baffled by this, unless he was nursing an injury or illness or something there's no reason for him to only get 4 minutes on Saturday and a DNP on Sunday. He's the best shooter on the team, gotta get him involved.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I agree, Knotek played a great game and played 23 minutes against TCU and now comes to Western and doesn't get to play. Completely baffled by this, unless he was nursing an injury or illness or something there's no reason for him to only get 4 minutes on Saturday and a DNP on Sunday. He's the best shooter on the team, gotta get him involved.
    I don't want to start a string of bash Richman posts because that is not my intent. I will say this sort of thing has been common while he has been head coach and no I don't get it or know why.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I don't want to start a string of bash Richman posts because that is not my intent. I will say this sort of thing has been common while he has been head coach and no I don't get it or know why.
    I always try to reserve judgement because you never know about a players practice habits or off the court stuff that might be contributing to certain things but Dave does seem to hold grudges against certain players sometimes. I really hope this isn't the case here. Even Tyson Ward got held out of a whole game for some attitude stuff so I'll give it time but I think Knotek is the better option than Skunberg for those minutes to help us win at this point so I sure hope he's back out there next weekend.

Not even a full 1 page of posts for 2 games. woof woof. good to sweep, wiu denver umkc and und should be a guaranteed 8-0 spot for the rest of the league.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?