Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Depends what others ahead of he do still but I think that would put her in real contention.
    I guess we have seen the 2021 Olympics as a long shot for some time now Audit. I have a feeling that she will do very well over the next couple weeks in any case though. Back in 1955 and 1956 the first two winners of the Women's PGA were Beverly Hanson of Fargo and Marlene Hagge of Eureka, South Dakota!!

Even if she falls short on the Olympics this time, a couple great showings now will put her in really good shape regarding the Solheim standings!

GoAmy…GoBison!!

https://youtu.be/yBiLISbw0mQ
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 06-18-2021 at 04:39 PM.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    I guess we have seen the 2021 Olympics as a long shot for some time now Audit. I have a feeling that she will do very well over the next couple weeks in any case though. Back in 1955 and 1956 the first two winners of the Women's PGA were Beverly Hanson of Fargo and Marlene Hagge of Eureka, South Dakota!!

Even if she falls short on the Olympics this time, a couple great showings now will put her in really good shape regarding the Solheim standings!

GoAmy…GoBison!!

https://youtu.be/yBiLISbw0mQ
    the Olympic standard is super high. Top 15 in the world and top 4 in the country. Solheim cup seems like the target. I was just surprised she still had a mathematical chance when I looked after the US Open.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Amy bogied her last hole to finish her 1st round at 5 under par. She had 7 birdies and 2 bogies. Her stats:

Fairways Hit 11/13
    Driving Distance 278.00
    Putts Per Round 28
    Green in Reg 14/18

It's a shame that Golf Channel didn't show this 3some on their telecast. Gabby Lopez shot a 4 under round and Juli Inkster shot a 1 under round. I will never figure out their priorities of who they show and don't.
    Golf Channel had a 3 hour telecast this evening that had Amy missing a short putt on her last hole so she made the telecast after all.

Golf Channel had a 3 hour telecast this evening that had Amy missing a short putt on her last hole so she made the telecast after all.
    Gonna be worse tomorrow dufferole. By the time Amy tees off with Julie and Gaby, it looks like the coverage will be done for the day!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

This is the weekend. I can feel it. You go girl.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    This is the weekend. I can feel it. You go girl.
    If it is she definitely has her work cut out for her. Currently 6 back
    Last edited by pucknut9; 06-19-2021 at 12:35 AM.

Amy shot a 2 under 70 for her 2nd round. She sits at 7 under and is tied for 24th place. She putted 31 times and she was 15 of 18 in gir.

Amy shot a 2 under 70 for her 2nd round. She sits at 7 under and is tied for 24th place. She putted 31 times and she was 15 of 18 in gir.
    Her 31 putts today compare to the leaders who had 26, 27, and 28 respectively. She can’t spot them 3-5 strokes with the short stick every round and still win. She’ll have to figure it out.

GoAmy…GoBison!!

Yup. I agree.