Page 21 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Crossing 9 time zones the difference between 3 nights to adjust and 5 could be a big deal.
    Looks like Amy’s last time out in Singapore was pretty productive Audit! T5 and about $60k. Here’s to her repeating and possibly improving on that!

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/hsb...s?filters=2019

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Encountered some of the local wild life on the back 9 that Thursday.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

There we go. Managed the upload finally.
    Attached Images Attached Images

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Dude, if I knew you were in Singapore, I'd have invited you out to drink with us!

We stayed at Sentosa three years ago and, I think, the St. Regis last year (nice little bar there.)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Dude, if I knew you were in Singapore, I'd have invited you out to drink with us!

We stayed at Sentosa three years ago and, I think, the St. Regis last year (nice little bar there.)
    St. Regis is a very popular staycation spot at the moment. I’d say next time you’re in town but we’ll probably be in St. Paul by then.

Sounds like you have done a fair amount of hobnobbing around that neck of the woods Audit! Tony as well?

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Sounds like you have done a fair amount of hobnobbing around that neck of the woods Audit! Tony as well?
    I've been here 3.5 years so I'm starting to learn my way around, yes. I'd recommend a trip to Singapore to just about anyone. No matter how much international travel experience they have (including none). It's an easy introduction to Asia for the inexperienced (English is the first language and it's uber safe). For the more adventurous it's a great jumping off point to the rest of SE Asia as well as having it's own appeal.

I've been here 3.5 years so I'm starting to learn my way around, yes. I'd recommend a trip to Singapore to just about anyone. No matter how much international travel experience they have (including none). It's an easy introduction to Asia for the inexperienced (English is the first language and it's uber safe). For the more adventurous it's a great jumping off point to the rest of SE Asia as well as having it's own appeal.
    Outstanding! Will you get a chance to watch or follow Amy this week BA? Do you plan to live there indefinitely? Have a family member who travels there on business quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Outstanding! Will you get a chance to watch or follow Amy this week BA? Do you plan to live there indefinitely?
    Corporate guests only this week. Not open to the general public, unfortunately. It will be broadcast on local TV all 4 days though.

Bah. Sorry for the intrusion into the thread. I had decided that it would be better to send a PM but apparently submitted the post anyway.

Glad that Amy is still able to get out and about though.