Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    In my dreams. I used to hit it a ways and could participate in long drive holes and not get embarrassed, but age has caught up BIG TIME.

Birdies for Amy are not usually a problem. It's those stupid bogies. She is not out of the running though. Saturday will tell.
    roger that ... i dont even try just take my pea shooter (single length hybrid) and pepper them fairways ... i like to call it "old school" ... i actually play a very similiar game to these ladies ive noticed in watchin amy compete in the "big ones" ... usualy a buck 50-60 out in perfect position on the fairway then ... wait for it ... shank! i actually think dechambo should do like tiger in his prime being hes got the distance 2 hit hybrid-4 irons average tour driving distance ... tiger in his prime with that 2 iron was unstoppable bud

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

One advantage of losing distance is with a push or pull, they don't go as far into trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    One advantage of losing distance is with a push or pull, they don't go as far into trouble.
    nailed it my friend! any of yous guys remember a gal by the name of billington from back in the day? i golfed with her brother out at edgeweird for a few seazons, he was special! garenteed in the 60s at least once a week ... anyway russ at the village told me she was LPGA material which didnt suprise me at all

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nope. Checked Google. Need more info. Lotz of great golfers in FM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    lets go, AMY O!!!!!!!!!!
    There you are you scallywag!

https://youtu.be/aF53DV1ux3E

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    There you are you scallywag!

https://youtu.be/aF53DV1ux3E
    what times t-time for the lovely mrs olson tamara, scallywag? plan on tuning in and TURNIN UP BUD!

what times t-time for the lovely mrs olson tamara, scallywag? plan on tuning in and TURNIN UP BUD!
    Looks like Amy will be going out with Megan Khang of the USA at 1145 Pacific on Moving Day SlickVic!

Here is to a great day to put her into excellent shape for Sunday!

https://youtu.be/qztuEucrNBc

GoAmy...GoMegan...GoBison!!!

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/ana...ation/pairings
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 04-03-2021 at 05:28 AM.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Billington gal, think it was Ann. Mother, June, brother Dave, dad, Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Billington gal, think it was Ann. Mother, June, brother Dave, dad, Jim.
    u da MAN, DORMIE! hear hear hear all rise for the lovely MRS. AMY OLSON on the number 1 tee box-------the MARCH IS ON! i tuned in for the replay last night, what a beauty of a golf course them gals are playin! correct me if im wrong here, mangy------but is this a friggen' major championship???? also, this is worth repeating, what a SWING on that inbee park my goodness ... think its time 2 scrap the hogan-snead-arnie-vijay-lehman-moe norman youtube channels and study her good gravy that thing is like butter!

u da MAN, DORMIE! hear hear hear all rise for the lovely MRS. AMY OLSON on the number 1 tee box-------the MARCH IS ON! i tuned in for the replay last night, what a beauty of a golf course them gals are playin! correct me if im wrong here, mangy------but is this a friggen' major championship???? also, this is worth repeating, what a SWING on that inbee park my goodness ... think its time 2 scrap the hogan-snead-arnie-vijay-lehman-moe norman youtube channels and study her good gravy that thing is like butter!

She is incredibly smooth SlickVic! Major indeed! I think Danielle Kang called it the Masters of the LPGA. I think that it should still all be called The Dinah Shore, but then again, I’m a dinosaur.

Amy is T40 and -2. Time to kick it up a notch!

GoAmy...GoBison!!