Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    She is incredibly smooth SlickVic! Major indeed! I think Danielle Kang called it the Masters of the LPGA. I think that it should still all be called The Dinah Shore, but then again, I’m a dinosaur.

Amy is T40 and -2. Time to kick it up a notch!

GoAmy...GoBison!!
    seen she went birdie-bogey, whats your preferred way 2 follow the action today my friend (to keep as up 2 date live as possible)?

amy back on track with a BIRD on 6-----280 average drive on the day HELLO!

i seen inbees only putting them out there 230 on average-----talk about skill my word

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    seen she went birdie-bogey, whats your preferred way 2 follow the action today my friend (to keep as up 2 date live as possible)?
    I have just been refreshing the LPGA LEADERBOARD: https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/ana...on/leaderboard

She just birdied again to go to -3 and T26!

Waiting for it to come on the Golf Channel at 4 CDST.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

i seen inbees only putting them out there 230 on average-----talk about skill my word
    Inbee is a machine.

I haven’t been able to find a live stream for the LPGA golf at all, other than when it is also playing on live TV. Watching the NBCSports app off and on now also for the ANWA while waiting on the ANA in about 45 minutes on the Golf Channel.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Inbee is a machine.

I haven’t been able to find a live stream for the LPGA golf at all, other than when it is also playing on live TV. Watching the NBCSports app off and on now also for the ANWA while waiting on the ANA in about 45 minutes on the Golf Channel.
    sounds 2 me like scallywags all geared up 4 movin day! hear hear good sir, enjoy the day my friend-------ALL RISE for the lovely mrs. olson as she enters the back 9, the MARCH IS ON

sounds 2 me like scallywags all geared up 4 movin day! hear hear good sir, enjoy the day my friend-------ALL RISE for the lovely mrs. olson as she enters the back 9, the MARCH IS ON
    LOL! TV coverage of Moving Day just got rolling Slick! Golf Channel!

https://youtu.be/MIfFs7a_aXs

LOL! TV coverage of Moving Day just got rolling Slick! Golf Channel!

https://youtu.be/jjsocJFLp2I
    yes, sir! im watchin barkley and co talk about fish sticks on the final four pregame------pullin hard 4 the bears tonight bud that new cleveland launcher ant gonna pay fer itself!

A couple strokes will get her into the top 10 SlickVic! Too soon to turn it on to grind it out mode!

GoAmy...GoBison!!

yes, sir! im watchin barkley and co talk about fish sticks on the final four pregame------pullin hard 4 the bears tonight bud that new cleveland launcher ant gonna pay fer itself!
    Haha! Go Bears!