Page 18 of 105 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Amy with back to back birdies and now -6 T26. Four birdies and one bogie today.
    Picked up one more birdie and ended -7 T19. Really good day for Amy. Looked confident with the putter in hand.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Picked up one more birdie and ended -7 T19. Really good day for Amy. Looked confident with the putter in hand.
    She finally broke down and replaced her putter this year Gully. Just 26 putts today. Very well done and now on to Moving Day in a Big Way!

Here you go Grant!: https://youtu.be/6T8wYNc-Yo4

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Moving Day pairings for Amy are out, and she will tee it up with Klara Spilkova of Czechoslovakia at 11:01 (4:01 Central time).

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/lot...nship/pairings

GoAmy...GoKlara...GoBison!!! How low can you go?!?

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It was fun to see her on the telecast often. She outdrove Lexi on a couple of holes. The shot out of a old divot was interesting as it came out like a whiffle ball. She scrambled for her par though. Stats for round 2:

Fairways Hit 11/14
    Driving Distance 278.00
    Putts Per Round 26
    Green in Reg 12/18
    Sand Saves 2/2

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    It was fun to see her on the telecast often. She outdrove Lexi on a couple of holes. The shot out of a old divot was interesting as it came out like a whiffle ball. She scrambled for her par though. Stats for round 2:

Fairways Hit 11/14
    Driving Distance 278.00
    Putts Per Round 26
    Green in Reg 12/18
    Sand Saves 2/2
    Her reaction after the divot shot was telling...I don't think they showed the next shot on TV but she apparently shook it off because she put herself in a position to save par, which she did. She just looked remarkably composed to me, which I guess is her reputation so I shouldn't really be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    She finally broke down and replaced her putter this year Gully. Just 26 putts today. Very well done and now on to Moving Day in a Big Way!

Here you go Grant!: https://youtu.be/6T8wYNc-Yo4
    Interesting, I didn't know she changed her putter. Seems to be working out!

Watched a lot of Amy last night while at Jamestown Country Club. She was playing well. Hope she continues her good tourney. Here is to a great weekend. Go Amy.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Interesting, I didn't know she changed her putter. Seems to be working out!
    She definitely doesn’t change just for the sake of changing Gully. (I had been hinting about the putter on here regularly and for some time to no avail. You don’t suppose that she’s not paying any attention?!? )

It seems that like the rest of us Midwesterners, Amy is pretty conservative and loyal almost to a fault. She has had just two swing coaches and just two caddies in her career as well. Compare that to Lydia Ko! (I like Lydia by the way):

https://www.google.com/amp/s/golfwee...ean-foley/amp/

GoAmy...GoBison!!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 04-17-2021 at 01:59 AM.

Amy is -10 now with several holes to play. I would love to see her go WAY under this tournament just to prove to herself again that she can. Not sure what her lowest four rounds is to date?

GoLowAmy...GoBison!!

https://youtu.be/t4X3ZRU5Ghg

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Amy is -10 now with several holes to play. I would love to see her go WAY under this tournament just to prove to herself again that she can. Not sure what her lowest four rounds is to date?

GoLowAmy...GoBison!!

https://youtu.be/t4X3ZRU5Ghg
    -15 CP Women’s Open 2019.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie