Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 773

Thread: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

  1. #761
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    839

    Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

    Better day. Amy shot a 2 under 70 today and is even par for the tourney. She was 16 of 18 gir and took 33 putts .

  2. #762
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,236

    Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

    Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Better day. Amy shot a 2 under 70 today and is even par for the tourney. She was 16 of 18 gir and took 33 putts .
    Looking forward to your recap today dufferole! Amy has fought her way from 58th to 33rd against the top 60 in earnings for this year. Very proud of her tenacity and grit! One round to go!

    On the negative side, she’s in the clubhouse and finished before the TV coverage or internet streaming coverage even get underway, so we will just have to assume that she looked as good as she played today! I’ll take the great play over that in any case.

    GoAmy…GoBison!!
    NDSU ABC's of Sportsmanship:
    GoAmy! GoBison!!GoCarson!!!
    [SIGPIC]
    Bison proving that it is possible to be both real nice and real real good!!

  3. #763
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    St. Paul
    Posts
    17,191

    Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

    Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Looking forward to your recap today dufferole! Amy has fought her way from 58th to 33rd against the top 60 in earnings for this year. Very proud of her tenacity and grit! One round to go!

    On the negative side, she’s in the clubhouse and finished before the TV coverage or internet streaming coverage even get underway, so we will just have to assume that she looked as good as she played today! I’ll take the great play over that in any case.

    GoAmy…GoBison!!
    Not earnings exactly, CME points. Usually they track fairly close but there are differences. For the first time points rather than money will be used to determine the priority list for next season as well.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

    We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

  4. #764
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    839

    Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

    Amy had an even better round today. 5 birdies and 1 bogie for a 4 under 68. She sits 4 under for the tourney and is in a tie for 37th. She was 15 of 18 gir and took 29 putts.

  5. #765
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,236

    Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

    Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Not earnings exactly, CME points. Usually they track fairly close but there are differences. For the first time points rather than money will be used to determine the priority list for next season as well.
    Thanks and good catch on that Audit! If they manage to bring on almost 100,000 new IRS agents, I will be needing your contact information! Name your price!

    https://youtu.be/218iXiKhKlg
    NDSU ABC's of Sportsmanship:
    GoAmy! GoBison!!GoCarson!!!
    [SIGPIC]
    Bison proving that it is possible to be both real nice and real real good!!

  6. #766
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    St. Paul
    Posts
    17,191

    Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

    Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Thanks and good catch on that Audit! If they manage to bring on almost 100,000 new IRS agents, I will be needing your contact information! Name your price!

    https://youtu.be/218iXiKhKlg
    You don’t want me doing your taxes. I’m still on the fence about doing my own this year.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

    We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

  7. #767
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    839

    Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

    Amy shot a 4 under 68 in her final round and is 8 under for the tourney. She was 15 of 18 gir and took 28 putts. She is currently in a tie for 32nd.

  8. #768
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    839

    Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

    Phenomenal final rounds for Jin Young Ko and Nasa Hataoka. 9 and 8 under round respectively. Ko wins by 1 stroke. Amy made the telecast by showering Ko with champagne.

  9. #769
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    839

    Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

    Amy finished in a tie for 31st and made 28,232.00. She earned 444,948.00 for the season.

  10. #770
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    St. Paul
    Posts
    17,191

    Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

    Next season starts in late Jan. 2022, with Tournament of Champions. The first full field event is the last weekend of January. Australia is not on the schedule. All the Asia stops and Canada are. The PGA will be at Congressional. The British at Murfield. No national event on the schedule (International Crown/Solheim).
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

    We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •