Page 14 of 105 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2021 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    yes, sir! im watchin barkley and co talk about fish sticks on the final four pregame------pullin hard 4 the bears tonight bud that new cleveland launcher ant gonna pay fer itself!
    T31 -3 w three to play. Time to kick it up a notch!!!

https://youtu.be/XvazQUYG1kE

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    yes, sir! im watchin barkley and co talk about fish sticks on the final four pregame------pullin hard 4 the bears tonight bud that new cleveland launcher ant gonna pay fer itself!
    Barkley is hilarious. Said the only reason Houston has so many rebounds is because they cant shoot.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Amy just needs to gain one stroke in last two holes to get into the top 20. Two gained gets her into top 10 for Sunday if that holds.

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/ana...on/leaderboard

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Amy just needs to gain one stroke in last two holes to get into the top 20. Two gained gets her into top 10 for Sunday if that holds.

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/ana...on/leaderboard
    dam bogeys, need a eagle here on 18 to finish the day off right mangy------PL. buddy! u gotta get that annual bisonville golf outing started up again my friend those were the best of times! also, loves me some "sir" charles...cool story via the miles pod was after (the real) sdsu beat us in the big dance sir charles stated "the only reason saul phillips is cryn cuz hes gotta go back to north dakota!" and after words i guess he "reached out" for sauls number to make sure he knew it was only a joke------so saul knew beforehand the call was coming and when he seen the number he big leagued it to voicemail so he could have a recording of barkley on his phone forever lmfao BRILLIANT ... fastforward to ohio and phillips is sittin by the pool at the athens country club (cuz thats what you do when you sign a big contract he sez) and his dam fone falls in the pool so the voicemail he saved was lost forever

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not a great day for Amy. She finished bogey bogey for a 1 over 73 and sits 1 under for the tourney.
    Round 3 stats:

Fairways Hit 7/14
    Driving Distance 280.00
    Putts Per Round 30
    Green in Reg 12/18
    Sand Saves 1/2

I have noticed in reporting stats that Amy usually doesn't have good sand saves. I looked it up and her sand save percentage is 40% this year and 43% last year.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Not a great day for Amy. She finished bogey bogey for a 1 over 73 and sits 1 under for the tourney.
    Round 3 stats:

Fairways Hit 7/14
    Driving Distance 280.00
    Putts Per Round 30
    Green in Reg 12/18
    Sand Saves 1/2
    who the hell needs nbc sports when ya got guys like duffer and mangy? i see mangy as the johnny miller to duffs roger maltbie role! keep up the good work, fellas as a proud member of AMYS ARMIE we appreciate it

Thanks. Just the facts, mam.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    I have noticed in reporting stats that Amy usually doesn't have good sand saves. I looked it up and her sand save percentage is 40% this year and 43% last year.
    Not the Moving Day we were looking for dufferole! Maybe round four will be exceptional! At least she didn’t card a snowman on 18 which one of her friends suffered thru.

This Tavatanakit can smoke the ball. She is averaging about 315 yards with her driver.