Thread: LF: NDSU Menís Basketball vs Omaha

Default LF: NDSU Menís Basketball vs Omaha

Whatís the situation as of tickets for menís basketball home games this season? I know there is only a limit of like 1,000 fans. Is all tickets purchased at the box office or does season ticket holders get access? If thatís the case, I would buy some tickets off some season ticket holders if there are any available? Iíd like to go to the games against Omaha.
    Thanks.

Default Re: LF: NDSU Menís Basketball vs Omaha

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan1112 View Post
    What’s the situation as of tickets for men’s basketball home games this season? I know there is only a limit of like 1,000 fans. Is all tickets purchased at the box office or does season ticket holders get access? If that’s the case, I would buy some tickets off some season ticket holders if there are any available? I’d like to go to the games against Omaha.
    Thanks.
    Season ticket holders from last year get first shot at tickets to all home games. If the 1000 fan limit is not reached, the remaining tickets go on sale to the general public.

479 In a row

Default Re: LF: NDSU Menís Basketball vs Omaha

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Season ticket holders from last year get first shot at tickets to all home games. If the 1000 fan limit is not reached, the remaining tickets go on sale to the general public.
    Thanks for the Info. If anybody has a few tickets available for these games I’d be interested.