Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Ndsu @ tcu espnu 8:00 cdt

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Ndsu @ tcu espnu 8:00 cdt

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Samuels owned him down low on the boards, but Grant had a good offensive game,
    They both had the same number of rebounds. Samuels really "owned him" on the boards!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I really like the color guy for the broadcast too. It was like when former NDSU players do a commentary on a game and they are not being polished but saying exactly what they feel/think about a play. The reaction to Dezmond's spin move in the paint was awesome, for example.
    I agreed with his analysis on big guy Samuel - when he was in TCU needed to feed him the ball because he was a liability against Rocky on D - which he also pointed out. Was shocked to look at the box score and see Rocky with only 24 minutes and Samuel with 27. NDSU seemed to force TCU to take him out of the game with running plays on the perimeter through Rocky. And I don’t remember much of anybody but Rocky guarding Samuel - interesting chess match there with the lineups. Samuel was actually 7-9 on fg’s, so if TCU had lost they could have second guessed not using him more......

And when Samuel was out that may have helped open things up for Nelson.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Were people actually murdered in the top 5?
    The third play in this sequence was #4. It was a crazy ending especially since they didn't make a 3 until this sequence. This is the high school my kids attend, and i was watching this before the Bison game. They are #1 in Indiana and #20 in the country. The kid who hit the third shot finished #3 in Mr. Football voting and will be attending IU next year as a QB. He is a legit stud. Kevin Easley who hit a couple shots for TCU late in last night's game graduated from this school 2 years ago.

https://twitter.com/lnwildcats/statu...51000445693952

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    They both had the same number of rebounds. Samuels really "owned him" on the boards!
    Nelson didn’t guard Samuels much, if at all. Rocky covered Him, and Knotek did when Rock went out. Maybe checked him on a switch and encountered him on the boards, but wasn’t assigned to him.