Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ndsu @ tcu espnu 8:00 cdt

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Ndsu @ tcu espnu 8:00 cdt

Another tough road game for the Herd---TCU Horned Frogs who are currently 6-2 and are favored by 12 points.

TCU is led by do everything G 6'5 JR RJ Nembhard 17.9ppg 4.9apg 4.3rpg 47.4 fg% 35.3 3%

Sharpshooter G 6'1 FR Mike Miles 13.5ppg 3.1apg 2.5rpg 50 fg% 46.4 3%

Imposing post player in C Kevin Samuel 6'11 255 10.3ppg 10.3rpg 3.0bpg 63 fg%

Their two losses are to Oklahoma at home by 4 and to Providence at home by 9

Their best wins are vs. Oklahoma State 77-76 (Cade Cunningham best FR in country--for Ok State)

I'd guess Eady will try to check Nembhard---try to keep him out of the lane and creating for others

I'd think Cook would start on Miles and he'd be a guy who would NOT help off from

Samuel averaging a double double and an impressive 3 blocks per game would be nice to get into some early foul trouble----maybe he'd be uncomfortable coming out on Rocky on perimeter and could get some nickel dime blocking fouls after Rocky showed up a shot fake and blow by

TCU hasn't scored a lot of points---season high was 78 in loss to Oklahoma so could be a grind out position based game that limiting opponents to one shot and doing a good job on the defensive boards could be a KEY TO SUCCESS for the Herd.

Let's see how they look after some PRACTICE time ----see if worked on some OFFENSIVE sets---I can dream right??

I still think a 2-3 zone with our length this year could really disrupt some teams---wish Richman would adjust a little and try it

Go Bison----i think have a 40% of a win

Default Re: Ndsu @ tcu espnu 8:00 cdt

can we stop their 6 11 255 guy down low? that is the question.

ESPN U ? argh i get ESPN+ and ESPN3 hopefully here http://watchkobestreams.info/ncaab45.php

Over/under 125 HMMMMMMM NDSU +600 to win.
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 12-23-2020 at 01:04 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Will be interesting to see if 6’ 9” 245 Tyler Witz returns tonight.
    He only got 2 minutes in each of the last 2 games......
    Was it matchups? Bypassed on depth chart?
    Combo of both or something else?
    Grant Nelson listed at 215, sounds like a big ask there. Maybe for a few minutes at a time, his length & shot-blocking skill could cause a problem (I hope).

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Will be interesting to see if 6’ 9” 245 Tyler Witz returns tonight.
    He only got 2 minutes in each of the last 2 games......
    Was it matchups? Bypassed on depth chart?
    Combo of both or something else?
    Grant Nelson listed at 215, sounds like a big ask there. Maybe for a few minutes at a time, his length & shot-blocking skill could cause a problem (I hope).
    Maybe we have an Odell Wilson sighting to bang on their big guy for a while.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

CalBison97 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ESPN U ? argh i get ESPN+ and ESPN3 hopefully here https://www.grandmastreams.online/p/...ve-stream.html

Over/under 125 HMMMMMMM NDSU +600 to win.
    Chapo, I just checked this and was going to ask what you thought of the o/u and money line. I’m thinking over and man would it be nice to play like we did against KU and hit that money line. What say you?
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Chapo, I just checked this and was going to ask what you thought of the o/u and money line. I’m thinking over and man would it be nice to play like we did against KU and hit that money line. What say you?
    I'm thinking Over and NDSU +12.

Grant Nelson will get tossed like a ragdoll vs their center, I hope richman doesn't even try

CalBison97 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm thinking Over and NDSU +12.

Grant Nelson will get tossed like a ragdoll vs their center, I hope richman doesn't even try
    That was my slip. Also took NDSU over 25.5 at half.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

TCU coached by Jamie Dixon, who had long-term success as head coach at Pittsburgh - 13 seasons. Is a TCU grad so moved back to Texas in ‘16.

This is the LIVE STREAM... but NSFW !!! NOT SAFE FOR UNDER 18..

http://watchkobestreams.info/ncaab45.php

Lets go NDSU!!

big man Samuel just dominated and scored within 5 seconds.

hope that gets stopped