Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Transfer: Brayden Thomas

Default Re: 2021 Transfer: Brayden Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by DAS BISON View Post
    Was it Craig Bohl who told Thielen that or wr coach or assistant at that time?
    Adam said it was Craig Bohl when he drove down to DL (probably during wefest as him & leia were there everyday)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Hey Craig Bohl told Adam Thielen D1 wasn't for him, too small and that he should go D2. and voila. the rest is history.
    Too small? He's 6-3 and runs a 4.4. In what world is a 6-3 receiver small?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Too small? He's 6-3 and runs a 4.4. In what world is a 6-3 receiver small?
    Adam was 6 3 and 165 in HS. a fast skinny twig

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Adam was 6 3 and 165 in HS. a fast skinny twig
    his 247 profile, which is never accurate, says 6-2, 195

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

i was 5 10 170 on my hs roster too

Anyways, back to Brayden. this is a cool interview he did year and half ago b4 ndsu https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/202...rayden-thomas/

does he have a shot at NFL?

He (and Jirik) prove you dont need to "look the part" to play football at a high level.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    He (and Jirik) prove you dont need to "look the part" to play football at a high level.

No idea what you mean, dude looks like a semi truck

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    No idea what you mean, dude looks like a semi truck
    Well if you put Ogbu next to Thomas I'd speculate most would think Ogbu would be the better player.

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Props to Kolpack for asking the question today. Entz said he was in the same class as Spencer Waege and we only took 1 DE that year. So makes sense. Also was offered a walk on and Mankato obviously had some scholarship money. That camp was probably way back in 2015, would be surprised if he remembered it.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Well if you put Ogbu next to Thomas I'd speculate most would think Ogbu would be the better player.

Eh a lot of our DE have looked like slightly bigger lbs. This dude is a massive imposing guy. Just physically strong. Like weage