Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Kansas game

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    NYC and Bucks County, PA
    Posts
    22,441
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Fine to criticize prior teams, but when a couple people seem to only show up in dire times to shit on the team and then get oddly silent during our best couple months in memory they’re liable to get called out.
    Oh, yeah, I've noticed that the critical poster has disappeared too. I've got my theory on that - that schtick got really old.

    People were calling out the wrong poster though.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    6,958

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Oh, yeah, I've noticed that the critical poster has disappeared too. I've got my theory on that - that schtick got really old.

    People were calling out the wrong poster though.
    I see now where my confusion was... thanks for clearing that up.
    #trustscience | 2021 US Women’s Open Bisonville Pool Champion

    Bisonville Masters Pool Champions:
    2020: Vet70* | 2021: NDGooch
    *Honorary winner

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    2,650

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    ill cheer them on but i doubt it'll get me to walk 2 blocks from Sioux Falls BWW in march
    Your loss man, this team balls.

    What are you doing at BWW anyways? Does SF seriously no where better to go?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,489

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Your loss man, this team balls.

    What are you doing at BWW anyways? Does SF seriously no where better to go?
    If you're not familiar with it, SF's BWW on West Ave. is a very short walk to the Premier Center, like 2 to 3 minutes...……..convenient .

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    If you're not familiar with it, SF's BWW on West Ave. is a very short walk to the Premier Center, like 2 to 3 minutes...……..convenient .
    Not to mention Lakes actually comes...... more than can be said for many on this board.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Hennepin County
    Posts
    5,554

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Not to mention Lakes actually comes...... more than can be said for many on this board.
    Would you care to rephrase?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,279
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Would you care to rephrase?
    Nope.....TWSS

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    8,140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Nope.....TWSS
    Problem is she is not with him on most of them. lol
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    1,659

    Default Re: Kansas game

    This team is a blast to watch and just like we were last year, my group will be right there in the front row cheering just as hard for our ladies' as we do the men. They deserve the hell out of it, you can tell they've been putting in the work. My weekend in Sioux Falls just got a lot more expensive, starting the $9 beers at noon instead of 6PM is gonna be rough on the wallet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •