Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Kansas game

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,601
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Beat Kelly Roysland and U of Minnesota with Katie Lorentz I thought in 2007 or so. Won by 14!!

    but yea this is 1 of the biggest wins in D1 2-17 from 3 helps. heck when's the last time there was a 20 post thread on 1 game?
    That game was actually 2006 at the old Bison Sports Arena

    Either way this current team is making me pretty fired up. Can't remember the last time I listened to an audio podcast on a delay and intentionally didn't look at any news sites so I could experience it not knowing who won.

    We still have much to accomplish but I've paid attention to every game. I haven't even watched every mens game this year!

    FBS!!!! Stars!!! Bitches!!! Beer!!!! Thick Calves!!!
    16X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    your mom
    Posts
    6,843

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Where is bisonfanette
    TRUST THE PROCESS

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,601
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Where is bisonfanette
    Has been posting generally positive comments all year. The negative comments in the last 5 years were warranted

    FBS!!!! Stars!!! Bitches!!! Beer!!!! Thick Calves!!!
    16X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    8,140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Where is bisonfanette
    I think you mean Bisonionette.. Bisonfanette is the tickmaster and sign lady for football.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    NYC and Bucks County, PA
    Posts
    22,433
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Kansas game

    And they had to take a 9-hour bus ride to get the W.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    793

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Where is bisonfanette
    Coaching HS basketball somewhere in Utah trying to talk bad about NDSU......

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Fargo
    Posts
    6,958

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    Coaching HS basketball somewhere in Utah trying to talk bad about NDSU......
    I don’t get it?
    #trustscience | 2021 US Women’s Open Bisonville Pool Champion

    Bisonville Masters Pool Champions:
    2020: Vet70* | 2021: NDGooch
    *Honorary winner

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    NYC and Bucks County, PA
    Posts
    22,433
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I think you mean Bisonionette.. Bisonfanette is the tickmaster and sign lady for football.
    Yeah, wrong poster, and being critical of pre-Jory teams should give credibility not diminish it. Of course, I never agreed with the "no Midwest or European players" attitude - gotta let a coach get the players they want wherever they can get them.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    2,644

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yeah, wrong poster, and being critical of pre-Jory teams should give credibility not diminish it. Of course, I never agreed with the "no Midwest or European players" attitude - gotta let a coach get the players they want wherever they can get them.
    Fine to criticize prior teams, but when a couple people seem to only show up in dire times to shit on the team and then get oddly silent during our best couple months in memory they’re liable to get called out.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    20,441
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Kansas game

    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Fine to criticize prior teams, but when a couple people seem to only show up in dire times to shit on the team and then get oddly silent during our best couple months in memory they’re liable to get called out.
    ill cheer them on but i doubt it'll get me to walk 2 blocks from Sioux Falls BWW in march
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •