Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kansas game

Default Re: Kansas game

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Beat Kelly Roysland and U of Minnesota with Katie Lorentz I thought in 2007 or so. Won by 14!!

but yea this is 1 of the biggest wins in D1 2-17 from 3 helps. heck when's the last time there was a 20 post thread on 1 game?
    That game was actually 2006 at the old Bison Sports Arena

Either way this current team is making me pretty fired up. Can't remember the last time I listened to an audio podcast on a delay and intentionally didn't look at any news sites so I could experience it not knowing who won.

We still have much to accomplish but I've paid attention to every game. I haven't even watched every mens game this year!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Where is bisonfanette
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Where is bisonfanette
    Has been posting generally positive comments all year. The negative comments in the last 5 years were warranted

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Where is bisonfanette
    I think you mean Bisonionette.. Bisonfanette is the tickmaster and sign lady for football.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

And they had to take a 9-hour bus ride to get the W.

Where is bisonfanette
    Coaching HS basketball somewhere in Utah trying to talk bad about NDSU......

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    Coaching HS basketball somewhere in Utah trying to talk bad about NDSU......
    I don’t get it?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I think you mean Bisonionette.. Bisonfanette is the tickmaster and sign lady for football.
    Yeah, wrong poster, and being critical of pre-Jory teams should give credibility not diminish it. Of course, I never agreed with the "no Midwest or European players" attitude - gotta let a coach get the players they want wherever they can get them.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yeah, wrong poster, and being critical of pre-Jory teams should give credibility not diminish it. Of course, I never agreed with the "no Midwest or European players" attitude - gotta let a coach get the players they want wherever they can get them.
    Fine to criticize prior teams, but when a couple people seem to only show up in dire times to shit on the team and then get oddly silent during our best couple months in memory they’re liable to get called out.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Fine to criticize prior teams, but when a couple people seem to only show up in dire times to shit on the team and then get oddly silent during our best couple months in memory they’re liable to get called out.
    ill cheer them on but i doubt it'll get me to walk 2 blocks from Sioux Falls BWW in march
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?