Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Quincy Patterson II - Transfer Va Tech

Default Re: Quincy Patterson II - Transfer Va Tech

https://twitter.com/ralphamsden/stat...309398528?s=20

As I was tweeting this, Quincy Patterson (Virginia Tech) made the decision to head to North Dakota State.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Ross Uglem is saying 100% chance he is coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Kolpack's article in Forum makes it sound official. Haven't seen any primary source to back that up.
    I knew that, I couldn't resist I got the text humor

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I wonder if Roehl has any tricks up his sleeve planned for Patterson? It's not like Noland is a statue but he's definitely not the dual threat that Trey Lance or Easton Stick were... might be some opportunity to get Patterson on the field as a running back or h-back with Noland and get creative with some RPOs???

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I wonder if Roehl has any tricks up his sleeve planned for Patterson? It's not like Noland is a statue but he's definitely not the dual threat that Trey Lance or Easton Stick were... might be some opportunity to get Patterson on the field as a running back or h-back with Noland and get creative with some RPOs???
    oh he will be on the field this spring, there will be some serious blowouts, blowouts like you've never seen before.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    oh he will be on the field this spring, there will be some serious blowouts, blowouts like you've never seen before.
    Lots of players get game reps; is this a bad thing?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sounds like he just needs to work on his throwing a bit. I think he’ll work out.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Buddy (who is a UND fan) been arguing with me this morning----saying I HOPE NDSU coaches were upfront with Cole Payton that they are bringing in a QB transfer from Virginia Tech---otherwise that is crappy

1st I said....competition improves
    2nd said...no spot is guaranteed...
    3rd said....depth charts change all the time with DECISIONS---transfer to FBS, declare for NFL Draft as underclassmen, make bad choices off field

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Buddy (who is a UND fan) been arguing with me this morning----saying I HOPE NDSU coaches were upfront with Cole Payton that they are bringing in a QB transfer from Virginia Tech---otherwise that is crappy

3rd said....depth charts change all the time with DECISIONS---transfer to FBS, declare for NFL Draft as underclassmen, make bad choices off field
    Seems a weak argument on their side. The QB room is full of QB's, doesn't matter where they come from. Being from an FBS school doesn't mean anything. Hell, Zeb lost out to a Freshman.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post

Consider where that argument comes from and that's about all you need to know.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery