Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Quincy Patterson II - Transfer Va Tech

Default Quincy Patterson II - Transfer Va Tech

Welcome to BisoNation...

Quincy a 4 star recruit is coming to NDSU and should bridge the gap AFTER ZEB and Before Cam/Cole as our Quarterback room unfolds

https://t.co/OzArK95Igs?amp=1 Great Video here.

Played in a few games for Va Tech.

Patterson had offers from Virginia, Penn State, Iowa State, Iowa, Northwestern and North Carolina outta HS

From "Enter Sandman to Thunderstruck as an entrance will be a smooth transition"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: Quincy Patterson II - Transfer Va Tech

Let the competition begin at QB! Staff has done a nice job filling the unexpected early exit of Lance to the NFL.

Is there an official announcement or was it via text?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Ross Uglem is saying 100% chance he is coming.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Kolpack's article in Forum makes it sound official. Haven't seen any primary source to back that up.

I haven't seen anything official, but by who he's following makes you think he is coming here. I'm sure Chapo posted this just so he could say he knew all along before anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I haven't seen anything official, but by who he's following makes you think he is coming here. I'm sure Chapo posted this just so he could say he knew all along before anyone else.
    Ba ba ba ba ba ba bingo!

He is the most highly recruited athlete to ever come here. That's what 3 straight NFL QBs will do to your profile. Damn half the Big Ten offered him

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

This has been brought up on another thread. Chapo scooped by several hours on this development.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Ba ba ba ba ba ba bingo!
    oh no. you can thank for chicago recruiter. He needed his own thread to compete with Steven Threat
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?