Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post-Game Discussion: Kansas 65 - NDSU 61

Default Re: Post-Game Discussion: Kansas 65 - NDSU 61

I can appreciate the game plan trying to slow it down to out game, but it’s also good to take the points when available - there were 3 very clear times we had a wide open player rolling to the hoop off a switch or pick and roll, and we missed it.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    I can appreciate the game plan trying to slow it down to out game, but it’s also good to take the points when available - there were 3 very clear times we had a wide open player rolling to the hoop off a switch or pick and roll, and we missed it.
    Drop off in experience is noticable from last year.

Team is showing improvement game by game. Hopefully this team is playing their best ball come tourney time. Veteran players have to step up. Rocky has to be more aggressive and smarter, on top of finishing 2 ft. gimmies to put your team back on top. Hopefully the Senior comes out in him sometime this year. Will be interesting to see how the team looks when DC gets injected into the line-up. We were spoiled last year as Vinnie and Ward to drive and finish at a high level. They could also drive and dish to open shooters as they demanded so much attention. This years team is not doing that at a high level right now but showed some flashes of it vs. #7 Kansas. If we can do that to them we should be able to do it better vs. Summit league teams. GO Bison!

There are some good teams in the Summit, but none will have the length and athletic players the team has faced so far. Yes the winless start on paper does not look but I think this team is getting its footings. Hope is for continued improvement throughout the season.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think we could be really good next season.

If Rocky Stays and Nelson puts on 20 Lbs, add in Morgan . . . and we'll have a very menacing front line.