Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ #7 Kansas 12/5

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU @ #7 Kansas 12/5

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    No but a good gauge of where this young team is. Need a point guard who can create off the dribble to emerge and a consistent threat on the perimeter. Devil's Lake kid looks really promising. Very athletic and vision for a young big. He's gonna be good.
    I thought McKinney and Nelson both played well for true freshman.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    I thought McKinney and Nelson both played well for true freshman.
    Yes, they both looked good. Nelson is going to be quite a player. Can you imagine him after four more seasons and stronger? Yikes.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

You really wanted that tattoo didn't you.
    Very few instances above wanting to be proven wrong more than I do by our basketball program
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Looked like the ball was still going up
    Did it hit glass?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Did it hit glass?
    That's what I thought was close.

it wasnt goaltending, we didn't FINISH. Not acceptable, Toe for Toe doesn't fly in BisoNation.

If you show us you can beat #7 Kansas , then go out and go undefeated in the Lowly Summit.

That's where I stand after this showing. LETS GOOOOO!!!!

(coaches should watch the last 2-3 min of Creighton and forst 2-3 minutes of Kansas and admit that is how the offense should run and embrace it)
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Did it hit glass?
    No, it didn't hit the glass
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    it wasnt goaltending, we didn't FINISH. Not acceptable, Toe for Toe doesn't fly in BisoNation.

If you show us you can beat #7 Kansas , then go out and go undefeated in the Lowly Summit.

(coaches should watch the last 2-3 min of Creighton and forst 2-3 minutes of Kansas and admit that is how the offense should run and embrace it)
    Chapo is right. Need that killer mindset to step up and finish these games like Vinnie and Ward gave us. Attack the basket and take what's theirs and finish.

No but a good gauge of where this young team is. Need a point guard who can create off the dribble to emerge and a consistent threat on the perimeter. Devil's Lake kid looks really promising. Very athletic and vision for a young big. He's gonna be good.
    Some real building blocks foe show

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

No hyperbole here......
    How many teams anywhere go undefeated in their respective conference seasons???

Douglas Wilson would like a word with you......*

I do agree they waited too long in the shot clock to run the offense. Once the Jayhawks closed within 3, getting scores - rather than running clock - should have been the priority

*SDSU 71 Iowa State 68
    *SDSU 88 Bradley 84