Page 88 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to the FBS

Default Re: NDSU to the FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Sure would be terrible to play Georgia in the Peach Bowl. I mean the FCS title game in Frisco Tx is so much better.
    Correct, what a MEANINGLESS game.... We play for Championships here in the FCS. Bet the bearcats would trade with us in a heartbeat if they had the chance.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Correct, what a MEANINGLESS game.... We play for Championships here in the FCS. Bet the bearcats would trade with us in a heartbeat if they had the chance.
    At this point of the discussion I can't tell what is sarcasm and what is serious.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I really like the FCS playoffs and getting to Frisco! But with declining enrollment can we sustain our success without a big TV contract? I am sure the higher ups are looking at this. Would the MWC be a good place to go and then do we have to leave the summit too for BBall and Vball? Is the Fgo dome big enough for a new conference if they invite us? Fgo has plenty of high taxes already, will it bear more?
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mnriverbison View Post
    At this point of the discussion I can't tell what is sarcasm and what is serious.
    This was sarcasm to the average fan. To the #FCSForever crowd, this creed is repeated daily to thwart off thoughts of FBS
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

I just heard Dom's interview with ML and left feeling disappointed. He clearly didn't want to talk about it and seemed really uncomfortable with the topic. Didn't seem the slightest bit interested. My interest level for NDSU fb is probably at a 15 year low.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I just heard Dom's interview with ML and left feeling disappointed. He clearly didn't want to talk about it and seemed really uncomfortable with the topic. Didn't seem the slightest bit interested. My interest level for NDSU fb is probably at a 15 year low.
    Those on the board who have criticized others on the board for criticizing ML's lack of interest in FBS have frequently said "how do even you know ML isn't pursuing or preparing for FBS".... This is how we know. What he says and does in public. He is anti-FBS, and that is a dumb and short-sighted position for the AD and the president to hold on to.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Those on the board who have criticized others on the board for criticizing ML's lack of interest in FBS have frequently said "how do even you know ML isn't pursuing or preparing for FBS".... This is how we know. What he says and does in public. He is anti-FBS, and that is a dumb and short-sighted position for the AD and the president to hold on to.
    100% right on !!! Imagine ML and Briscani in charge back in the planning stages of moving up !!!!! The move never ever would have happened without UNDerwear also moving up. No one can argue that...…. ML and Briscani aren't the leaders Gene and Joe were...…...not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Can you post a link or tell us where to find it? Am interested in listening

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Can you post a link or tell us where to find it? Am interested in listening
    It was on his daily show...I think you can search for them on in-forum, if you're a subscriber. I think he mentioned he was sharing part of a bigger interview/show that would air on Sunday (not sure if that is on TV or what).
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

So with no fans allowed at games the TV ratings for the Alabama vs Ohio state game must have been through the roof. I didn't watch.

Lardsin must go!