Thread: NDSU to the FBS

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU to the FBS

New inclosed stadium!! FBS FBS!!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Lol. If you think that there as many people in this country who give as many shits about a college hockey team from North Dakota as they do a college football team who has hosted ESPN College Gameday twice, then you’re about as fucking stupid as the we all expected.
    It's funny that you think either number means a damn thing, enjoy your delusion. You're just as bad as the hockey fans from UND, completely unaware of the lack of people who think of you of anything more than an afterthought in the grand scheme of things. It's a cute story, but *yawn* it's still the second (or third) level of football.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    It's funny that you think either number means a damn thing, enjoy your delusion. You're just as bad as the hockey fans from UND, completely unaware of the lack of people who think of you of anything more than an afterthought in the grand scheme of things. It's a cute story, but *yawn* it's still the second (or third) level of football.
    Keep telling yourself that, buddy. If it makes you feel better. Your university is a fucking joke and all your sports are irrelevant. Go fuck yourself, dipshit. Lick my ass while you’re at it.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Merry Christmas?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Merry Christmas?
    Yeah, actually... Merry Christmas to all delusional college hockey fans out there. Enjoy your evening, and heil Ralph!

Oh wow, I think my feelings are hurt... you really told us, didn't you

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Keep telling yourself that, buddy. If it makes you feel better. Your university is a fucking joke and all your sports are irrelevant. Go fuck yourself, dipshit. Lick my ass while you’re at it.
    I have zero delusions of where my sports teams (and the levels they play at) stand in the grand scheme of public opinion and I'm fine with that. Pretending that sports fans in general give an actual shit about FCS football is hilarious. TV ratings and money don't lie. The bottom tier bowls between 0.500 teams get better ratings. Hell, home site playoffs don't draw fans outside of a couple spots. FCS football (and Division 1 hockey) are complete afterthoughts to over 99% of people. Though one them actually does at least breakeven on its playoffs. It is what it is, sorry to ruin your Christmas.

Online propositions for rim jobs are prohibited on Bisonville.com

I have zero delusions of where my sports teams (and the levels they play at) stand in the grand scheme of public opinion and I'm fine with that. Pretending that sports fans in general give an actual shit about FCS football is hilarious. TV ratings and money don't lie. The bottom tier bowls between 0.500 teams get better ratings. Hell, home site playoffs don't draw fans outside of a couple spots. FCS football (and Division 1 hockey) are complete afterthoughts to over 99% of people. Though one them actually does at least breakeven on its playoffs. It is what it is, sorry to ruin your Christmas.
    Nice goal post move, idiot...

We’re comparing NDSU’s popularity and your shitty worthless school’s popularity. Please go ahead and try and argue that “the GFCC” has as much notoriety as NSDU. I need a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Online propositions for rim jobs are prohibited on Bisonville.com
    But what if I ask nicely?