Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1030

Thread: NDSU to the FBS

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU to the FBS

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I've been getting swayed over the last year. So much has changed in the last 12 months that I feel like we need to do something.

That said, I think some of you don't acknowledge that your perception of the attention that NDSU is getting nationally is directly related to the megaphones that are specifically pointed directly at you and your particular demographic...meaning toward Bison fans. Even when watching regular, national stories, your attention is captured when NDSU is mentioned, skewing your perception in the process. Do we lead charmed lives compared to other FCS fans? Most certainly. Is it really more than GSU, Appy, or Liberty? I don't know if I'm able to answer honestly and without bias.

That ALSO said, so many of you compare against Boise State in its current condition...not BSU before they made the move. We're light years beyond where they were at that time.
    Very true. This is common with everything. Your perception is skewed by your interests and desires. It's why two fans can watch the same play. One thinks it was a great move by his player and the other thinks it was a horrible missed tackle. I've seen both fan bases complain about how the announcers are favoring the other team in the same game!

Yes, NDSU gets their fair share of national media attention. But many people only know a team from the Dakotas has dominated a lower level of football for several years and has had a couple high draft picks. My officiating friends are very aware of NDSU because they are big football fans and pay attention to all levels. But they also know Morningside and St. Francis have dominated NAIA, Whitewater and Mt. Union have dominated D3 and Northwestern State and the Michigan schools have dominated D2.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have long said that the biggest problem facing North Dakota is that we don't have enough lawyers.

Oh, and not enough Twin Citiots getting their education subsidized by our taxpayers.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I have relatives in other parts of the country, they are fans of P5 schools. They do know about NDSU, and its things I have never told them. I will also realize that they hear North Dakota ST and know we live here so that probably is some of it.

But anyone that says NDSU is not known, BS I also travel (Pre Virus) and have had numerous people talk to me about NDSU football and also MBB.

I have also swayed to the point that seeing the bullshit the FCS spring crap and all the shit teams NDSU needs to do something, I really feel Fall will be a very empty Dome as many people realize the same thing. Tailgate will be full but most will head elsewhere to watch or just go somewhere else. All an opinion but I'm hearing it from people who used to do about anything to go, perception and passion has changed, and it sounds bad but what else really is there to accomplish in the FCS? I dont know, i still love it but the shiny side is getting dull
    yea and the idiot admins missed the chance to capitalize on the momentum. argh
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I have long said that the biggest problem facing North Dakota is that we don't have enough lawyers.

Oh, and not enough Twin Citiots getting their education subsidized by our taxpayers.
    Rep for "Twin Citiots." Can't believe I never heard that one. I'll be there in a few weeks for a wedding and will make sure to use it often!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Twin Citiot not amused...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

Meh, there are idiots everywhere.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Rep for "Twin Citiots." Can't believe I never heard that one. I'll be there in a few weeks for a wedding and will make sure to use it often!
    been using it for years.

FIB = f'ing Iowan Bastard. lol

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

IOWA

I-idiots
    O-out
    W-wandering
    A-around

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    IOWA

I-idiots
    O-out
    W-wandering
    A-around

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    I
    Outta
    Went
    Around

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

It's ok... We still pay for everything.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.