Page 93 of 103 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to the FBS

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU to the FBS

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    is that a threat? classy i don't see 1 post where I go after you first, its ALWAYS you going after me, maybe you're the problem.

that is a truth though in what i said , the laid back nature of "aw shucks, we can't do anything" exists and its the reason why there are 9 govt colleges on the govt teat in north dakota
    I'm seriously failing to see the causal link between the two.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

is that a threat? classy i don't see 1 post where I go after you first, its ALWAYS you going after me, maybe you're the problem.

that is a truth though in what i said , the laid back nature of "aw shucks, we can't do anything" exists and its the reason why there are 9 govt colleges on the govt teat in north dakota
    Only a pea brain could misconstrue my earlier statement for a threat...my god. Yes I do call you out but only AFTER your constant demeaning of ND and NDSU Admin/coaching/recruiting etc.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Only a pea brain could misconstrue my earlier statement for a threat...my god. Yes I do call you out but only AFTER your constant demeaning of ND and NDSU Admin/coaching/recruiting etc.
    well I don't like cold water!
    nothing gonna change if we sit silently.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I wouldnt blame the ND "shucks" thing for all the schools existing.
    College of Business Alumnus

Another article by Mike McFeely. I'm sure Lakes will say the poll is rigged, 55% were against when I voted. (I actually voted yes) https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...-FBS-my-friend

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Another article by Mike McFeely. I'm sure Lakes will say the poll is rigged, 55% were against when I voted. (I actually voted yes) https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...-FBS-my-friend
    There had to similar polls taken way back when the DII-FCS move was proposed, no? Anyone recall the numbers? I was still a gopher fan back then so it was before my time, so to speak ...

... and sorry but you can't really put the griz of old in the same category as the modern day Bison, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    There had to similar polls taken way back when the DII-FCS move was proposed, no? Anyone recall the numbers? I was still a gopher fan back then so it was before my time, so to speak ...

... and sorry but you can't really put the griz of old in the same category as the modern day Bison, can you?
    No, personally I don't think any past FCS giant can even sniff what NDSU has accomplished. Maybe it's not apples and oranges but it's definitely not the same either.

I took this article to simply be the counter point to his previous article and a continuation of the conversation.

Also polling the general public on something like this will tell you exactly nothing but their opinion on something they have essentially zero knowledge of what would make this a good or bad move. That includes us, some of the most loyal NDSU fans.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    No, personally I don't think any past FCS giant can even sniff what NDSU has accomplished. Maybe it's not apples and oranges but it's definitely not the same either.

I took this article to simply be the counter point to his previous article and a continuation of the conversation.

Also polling the general public on something like this will tell you exactly nothing but their opinion on something they have essentially zero knowledge of what would make this a good or bad move. That includes us, some of the most loyal NDSU fans.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Right but I'm just genuinely curious from a pure 'opinion' point of view. You guys had to have had a sense of how popular it was within the fanbase, no? Can you put a rough % on it?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Right but I'm just genuinely curious from a pure 'opinion' point of view. You guys had to have had a sense of how popular it was within the fanbase, no? Can you put a rough % on it?
    It's funny that I actually don't really remember. I do remember personally being excited, not sure just how much because knowing it was DI but not THE DI made it hard for me to truly understand FCS's place in the CFB landscape.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    flipped to 55% for it now. Does it mean anything? not really. However didnt the forum do a poll last january 2020 and only 30% or so supported it??

thats a 40% swing in 12 months.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS