Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 148

Thread: NDSU vs Nevada 11/25

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    15,984
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: NDSU vs Nevada 11/25

    GIVE US THAT LINK!!!

    Wes Offerman
    @wesoff
    29m
    We're making some video stream magic, thanks to @HeinCole7 and our friends at HuskerVision.

    It looks like we will be able to provide a free live video stream of @NDSUmbb vs. Nevada in Lincoln this afternoon.
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,598

    Default Re: NDSU vs Nevada 11/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    According to the Forum, Griesel at the point to start the season. I'll try to stay positive on this. Sounds like McK will get some time, but Griesel as the starter. Going to be a slower offense one would think. Whoever said take the under . . . I agree. My take away . . . Hayes is going to be counted on heavily and Nelson too, if you move Griesel to the 1. Will be good for their development. If we play against team with great 1's, i.e. MN Carr, going to be a real challenge.

    So, my starting lineup guess would be:
    Starters / Backups

    1) Griesel / McK. (Carter Later)
    2) Knotex / Cook Skunny
    3) Eady / Skunny Haman (Griesel Later)
    4) Hayes / Nelson
    5) Rocky / Witz Wilson

    I now agree, were he here, Cam would the starter at Point, and we'd be a lot better shape.
    Will be interesting to see how that PG situation goes - also the Tyson Ward point forward position - as the Bison lost their two best players from last season for creating their own shot. Who can do that now when the shot clock is running down?

    When Griesel is the PG, will picks be set to free him up?
    Rocky doesn’t set a physical pick - he prefers to slip away and spot up for the 3 pointer. Might have to play both bigs together as Witz will set a pick. Can McKinney get by his man when in? 1st step quickness?

    Am encouraged in reading about Harden-Hayes...he could have that 1st step quickness at the point forward. Eady has the playmaking ability, perhaps he can do point forward also with improvement from last season. Not quite as quick, though, as Tyson Ward.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    15,984
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: NDSU vs Nevada 11/25

    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    431

    Default Re: NDSU vs Nevada 11/25

    Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    According to the Forum, Griesel at the point to start the season. I'll try to stay positive on this. Sounds like McK will get some time, but Griesel as the starter. Going to be a slower offense one would think. Whoever said take the under . . . I agree. My take away . . . Hayes is going to be counted on heavily and Nelson too, if you move Griesel to the 1. Will be good for their development. If we play against team with great 1's, i.e. MN Carr, going to be a real challenge.

    So, my starting lineup guess would be:
    Starters / Backups

    1) Griesel / McK. (Carter Later)
    2) Knotex / Cook Skunny
    3) Eady / Skunny Haman (Griesel Later)
    4) Hayes / Nelson
    5) Rocky / Witz Wilson

    I now agree, were he here, Cam would the starter at Point, and we'd be a lot better shape.
    Ball handling is going to be a real issue for this team, probably all year.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    15,984
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: NDSU vs Nevada 11/25

    Starters Sam Griesel, Rocky Kreuser, Tyree Eady, Jarius Cook and Maleeck Harden-Hayes with Sam at PG
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    431

    Default Re: NDSU vs Nevada 11/25

    Is Noah Christensen still a year away from seeing the floor? I was also assuming Grant Nelson would redshirt?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    15,984
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: NDSU vs Nevada 11/25

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Is Noah Christensen still a year away from seeing the floor? I was also assuming Grant Nelson would redshirt?
    Noah gone like Cam.

    I like the facebook live on NDSU facebook page for pregame show.
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    431

    Default Re: NDSU vs Nevada 11/25

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Noah gone like Cam.

    I like the facebook live on NDSU facebook page for pregame show.
    He transferred? He is still on roster.

    Nevermind I see that he's not. Wonder what happened there.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    15,984
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: NDSU vs Nevada 11/25

    NDSU down 2-0 early. turnover. it'll take time to gel.
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    15,984
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: NDSU vs Nevada 11/25

    0-4 Hayes with a great move then shorted the easy layup
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •