Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dakota Bowl 2020

Default Dakota Bowl 2020

Wasn't sure what forum to put this in. I always try to watch the games throughout the day and figured some others would be too and this could be a place to chat about it.

I don't think I have ever seen a small school look this good throwing the ball as Langdon Area/Edmore/Munich. Don't take this the wrong way but they actually look like they know what they are doing. Solid QB and a couple good receivers.

I have watched the Dakota Bowl for years and years and usually in the early games the passing games are non existent and when a team attempts a throw it's usually ugly at best.

Default Re: Dakota Bowl 2020

you can't hand off the ball in front of you & have that guy throw a pass for a touchdown right?
    that was a miss by the refs.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Wasn't sure what forum to put this in. I always try to watch the games throughout the day and figured some others would be too and this could be a place to chat about it.

I don't think I have ever seen a small school look this good throwing the ball as Langdon Area/Edmore/Munich. Don't take this the wrong way but they actually look like they know what they are doing. Solid QB and a couple good receivers.

I have watched the Dakota Bowl for years and years and usually in the early games the passing games are non existent and when a team attempts a throw it's usually ugly at best.
    (Relives glory days......) You should have seen our teams in the early 90's from Rolette. We ran power, but also had good QB/RB/TE/WRs to gash you in the air. It was so much fun!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    (Relives glory days......) You should have seen our teams in the early 90's from Rolette. We ran power, but also had good QB/RB/TE/WRs to gash you in the air. It was so much fun!
    And the best game I ever played in was on the rolette baseball field between 2 8th grade classes while high school played on the football field. No pads, ripped shirts
    agrilime in the knees, bloody noses, might have been the greatest night of my life. I miss the 90's.

Lardsin must go!

I've always enjoyed the Dakota Bowl and watching all these kids having a title game experience and witnessing the thrill of victory and the very real agony of defeat.

This game is a route now.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    This game is a route now.
    It did turn into a runaway game but that last series by the Lisbon QB(2), that kid was determined to carry his team to the end zone.

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I can vouch for this. I was pretty happy as a senior when we played you guys and the mercy rule didn’t come into play.

Cavalier ran a horrible play at the end... razzle dazzles should be left with 2 min left, not 15 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Cavalier ran a horrible play at the end... razzle dazzles should be left with 2 min left, not 15 seconds
    I was thinking the same thing. Your QB hands off to RB and he is suppose to throw the pass. Not saying he cant but he is the running back not the QB.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.