Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

Default Re: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

The NCAA got their heads out...Kadie Deaton had her waiver granted yesterday, and played last night! This year keeps getting better for the ladies. Way to battle after a horrible start.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Free throws were huge to keep us in the game - we shot in the mid 80's I think. UND's offense was kinda fun to watch - it created a lot of great looks for layups where our offense did not for most of game. Refs called way too many fouls (lots of minor contact fouls IMO)- I think both teams were in the bonus in every quarter.

My first women's game in a very long time, not even sure when I went to one last. I went to NDSU in the 90s so got to see some great women's basketball - hopefully the program continues to improve so interest ramps up. Despite the poor first half, I'll go watch them again - lot of good players that play hard.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Three players off the bench that made a big impact: Hopkins, Schulte and Deaton

533 In a row

I have liked the bench play so far.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVifte View Post
    Bench has been better than the starters at times

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I only saw the OT... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!
    Thankfully... we were 0-16 in the 1st quarter... and WON. That's nuts. In years past we would have lost that game by 50

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Three players off the bench that made a big impact: Hopkins, Schulte and Deaton
    Schulte showed she can get to the hoop on a regular basis. Just need those layups to fall moving forward.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 12-17-2020 at 03:42 PM.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'm pissed I didn't go. Almost went to my first game in years.
    You missed a good one, I went for the first time since I was a student which has been about 15 years now. I'm not sure if there were nerves to finally play in front of fans or what the deal was but there was a lid on the bucket in that first quarter and for the entire game for a few of the girls. We got plenty of good looks and just couldn't get shots to fall. The encouraging thing was watching this team continue to fight and battle and believe they could come back. Like has been said already before Jory was here I think after that first quarter we mail it in and lose big. Just a new winning mindset on this team, it wasn't pretty but a W is a W. I will definitely be attending more women's games this year, they are fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVifte View Post
    Yes we are super deep. Probably the most shocking aspect of this team to me. Just awesome

35% of the scoring so far this season is from the bench.

533 In a row